Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
I won't get to watch until after 10. Can I watch from the start on YouTube at that time or will I just have to miss the first hour. I really want to see it all tonight but not sure how it works on YouTube
Download the app the whole interview will be on there!

Reactions: 4

Delujenelle

EVER
It's quite possible that MM has told them the story since they left, and that MM is actually selling his story to the press too? And that they genuinely weren't aware of the extent of things while they were there?
I don't think so. From what has been said, everyone knew. It was blatant. If people who were part time guests, or staff, or on the periphery knew, then absolutely they did also.

I just don't think they can have plausible deniability at this point.

Evesdropping

VIP Member
I've just skipped about 10 pages to follow you all in real time.
Looks like from that clip of Eamonn it's only been filmed today!

Delujenelle

I thought Eamonn said they did know. They reported it to bosses as they were worried about it, and were told there was nothing going on. Then they got the boot. As there was seemingly nothing illegal going on, there wasn't much more they could do.
See, I thought this, but he has doubled down in comments that they were unaware today. Its somewhere on the previous thread.

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Jeez this moved fast. New to this thread, being noisy. Fuck me I'm giving up trying to keep up!

Reactions: 3