Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
1) can’t believe I’m watching the disgustingly toxic YouTube channel just for some 🫖
2) anyone else think Phil turned down Dan W way back and that’s why he’s so toxic about ‘woke’ itv?
I wondered if he’s a scorned lover. Way too old for Filth though.

Reactions: 3

catlady29

Chatty Member
Did peirs do his show tonight? I'm on talk radio and it's a woman speaking....where is he?

signals55

I’m usually on the Harry and Meghan threads but I’m enjoying here just now. I have always liked Eamonn’s straight talking and I think he is a clever man with a good journalistic mind, unlike PS who when all is said and done is and has always been one of the theatrical luvvies, so I doubt he’s on the same intellectual level as Eamonn to start with. Anyway my point is I doubt Eamonn will say anything he can’t back up, he’s not daft.
I’m also wondering how long it’ll be before Haz and Smeg ‘reach out’ to PS because of the awful British media obviously hounding an ‘innocent man’, since they are a couple of morons who think the world revolves round them too?!
I would love This Morning to be shut down with a new programme in the autumn with all of the standard ‘workers’ being brought back (not fair for them to lose their jobs) but all new management and production and probably new presenters. I’ve been bored of the current presenters for a while anyway, it’s all too woke for me. I’ll go back to lurking but felt like sharing…
Haz and Smez??

alwaysbrowsing

I won't get to watch until after 10. Can I watch from the start on YouTube at that time or will I just have to miss the first hour. I really want to see it all tonight but not sure how it works on YouTube
Yeah you should be able to rewind the stream.