Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I’ve just run the length of Marylebone station 8 weeks post my hip replacement to get back for 9.30. Please tell me I haven’t missed Eamonn?!

I’ll have to console myself with catching up on the Hinch thread otherwise, I’ve been very neglectful,
Nope, still no sign of him.

Reactions: 5

Sloppys

VIP Member
Could it be because PS would’ve sued. But now all bets are off as MM has said that he’s not lying anymore.
That’s the only l reason I can think of but if everyone knew surely PS couldn’t sue if it was true. I don’t know. It’s just one big mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Cakeyface

Chatty Member
#Waiting for Pip's downfall for years. "But I'm not watching that GBNews shite" (s)he sneers#

Only joking. Loves you all really. Except Holly, that little bitch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Marmalace

Kim Woodburn opens up about her health: "I had a bad childhood so no-one treated my squint" "I was born with no sight in one eye and limited sight in the other, but to be honest, I didn't really know I had a problem for a long time. "
Ah that makes sense, she glares like my mam though, the one I didn't argue with

• Sad

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
"Jim McDonald" is on because he helped as a presenter and commenter for some events in Northern Ireland on behalf of GBNews and he appears now and again as a commenter, particularly about TV or Northern Irish events. He's also very good friends with Eamonn. It's not quite as random as it appears.
he has just commented that re ptb '... I would tell them to piss off' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Cakeyface

Chatty Member
Old Jim McDonald on. I know people have already said he's been on before, and I know I'm probably overthinking it... But, funny to have "Jim" on when discussing another pedalo's downfall