Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I'm fed up of GB news switched off and will watch the interview when it's posted on here.
It's a bit of a terrible channel I can't believe people rave about it. Jacob Rees mogg Nigel farage that carol they are just such awful people.
I’m just tolerating for now, like I tolerated TM earlier. Eamonn is only on there because Schofield blacklisted him everywhere.

Reactions: 5

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
I don't know what I love more about that scene: 'you giddy bitch', Tracy and Beth doing a Statler and Waldorf or Norris's reaction. :D

Someone needs to create some 'that little bitch' merch with Holly's face on.
Primark. Replace that Greggs shite with it all!

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
I won't get to watch until after 10. Can I watch from the start on YouTube at that time or will I just have to miss the first hour. I really want to see it all tonight but not sure how it works on YouTube
You can rewind on YouTube.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I can't sit and listen to this channel. I want to hear what Eamonn has to say though but it better be soon as bed beckons. That said, I feel it is going to be a let down for some reason.
I’ve paused it until I see on here that the interviews on. I’ll then skip thru 😂. Can’t bear to watch any more.

explodeyourgoss

I think it's nowt to do with which side of the political sphere you're on, just basic decency and humanity. MM, amongst others probably, has been treated abominably by his bosses. Dragging non-related politics in it, to score points, is pointless 🤷🏼‍♀️
That's MY point.

VC10

VIP Member
1) why are they all saying they knew Philip was shagging this teen but they couldn’t report on it? Why not? There was no NDA or injunction, and it would be The Sun vs ITV. With all the money behind the Sun, they’d win.
2) the age of consent is an issue here. The age he met MM is still hazy, I think there are photos of him at age 11 in a group photo with Phil. If he knew him for this long, did they suddenly start a sexual relationship when he was 18? Or was there something sexual beforehand?
Grooming.

• Heart