Phillip Schofield #35 This Morning is broken, like Phil’s career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Properly attempting to move the narrative along.

No chance, unless King Charles dies or Harry and Meghan divorce.
Or maybe updated news on The Nicola Bulley case. Like Paul Ansell interview or something.

But however you look at it TM will only be remembered for this news only.

Reactions: 13
You’re darn right that he did! Holly even asked him if he was contemplating having any relationships to which Phil replied that he wasn’t ready.
Her asking that was probably just a cover so it didn’t appear he’d been acting inappropriately towards young men. She definitely knew what he’d been up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg DW says the Thursday club was when PS would arrange a taxi for MM from the studio to his flat
Thursday play time. The taxi took him to PS’s flat and collected him on Friday and brought him to the studio. DW doesn’t know how ITV claim they didn’t know.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Thursday play time. The taxi took him to PS’s flat and collected him on Friday and brought him to the studio. DW doesn’t know how ITV claim they didn’t know.
Then whoever knew this information should of reported that

Reactions: 18
Is it possible that the Daily Mail/ mail on sunday have paid for MM to go to America to be with sister as a sort of part payment for the exclusive story?

I just think that all the photo’s they have been posting of MM are a bit out of order if there could possibly be a criminal investigation into under age abuse/grooming. Victims of sex crimes have the right to anonymity so unless they waive their rights, they shouldn’t be identified.

And even the face has been blurred, it’s not hard to work out who he is.

Sorry if this only makes sense to me 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 19
If that was the case, Schofield was really hiding in plain sight.
And ITV was pretending not to notice. 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Not adding much to to the discussion but I’ve worked with Dr Ranj and he is just the loveliest, kindest man 🩷
I always got that impression of him from his demeanour on screen. Even when he was on the kids show, he never seemed to ham it up, happy clappy style like they have to for that audience, he just came across as very kind and genuine.

Reactions: 23
Oh my god! Eamon is going to sing like a canary isn’t he? I can’t wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
well aye she knew .I cant believe anyone thinks she didnt know .Maybe PS lied to her about certain details but theres no doubt in my mind she knew
Of course Holly knew… though he has played it down & denied details.. they partied with Ant, Dec & original girlfriends, have holiday villas all close together in Portugal… she was always going to take the fall for him & he was always going to through her under the bus to save himself…🙄

Reactions: 23
Page 51 already! This thread was created at 10.05 this morning. That's a lot of chat. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes that’s true, when he came out he said there was no one else in the picture and he wasn’t ready for a relationship
Philip claimed that he and his wife had no secrets and yes, that relationships were something for the future. He also implied that this was something he had been struggling with privately but decided he had to be honest about:https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/t...y-willoughby-this-morning-interview-itv-video

The clear messaging was that Schofield had been mulling it over, decided he was gay and would come out and that this was the right time to do so in terms of his personal thoughts and journey. It was also clearly implied, I agree, that he had not been with any men, re the idea of relationships for the future etc.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.