Phillip Schofield #35 This Morning is broken, like Phil’s career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bailed out, is that all they can say we are all happy and great place, maybe should go ask MM if he’s happy and if it was such a great place before he was booted out

• Sad
Reactions: 55
His statement is absolutely unbelievable, I’m genuinely speechless. Not an iota of shame, remorse, contrition, anything. Wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 111
What a bunch of disgusting cowards they all are. How could you NOT address this head on? Going with the “we all love working here” - “this is a VERY happy place to work” line just isn’t washing with me. If anything, it just increases suspicions even more. ITV need to get this farce off the air pronto. They all knew and they all frankly couldn’t give a hoot about it. Despicable behaviour yet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Gyles with the kiss of death there. Love how Sonia wasn't buying it.

All we need now is Vanessa Feltz's callers to be fake and TM will be axed.

Pip isn't going down without a fight, the narcissist.

Reactions: 50
With that body language, Dermot may as well be wearing a t-shirt that says "I'D RATHER BE ANYWHERE ELSE" on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 123
Yeah I suppose TM is the best show to work on WHEN YOUR NOT THE ONE BEING ALLEDGELY BULLIED!

• Heart
Reactions: 77
The whole happy speech this morning should have been left out. It's not believable at all. Over the past few weeks / days, what has become apparent is that nothing Philth or ITV say can be trusted. They've been exposed as liars. The whole thing is a farce and the show needs to be dropped.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Eh? Is that it…we’re in the news but we’re here for you, we love this show. What a crock of shite that was with the overly enthusiastic gurning. Disgusting brushing over it all like the idiots they are. I only tuned in for the grovelling but no, brazen, bold as brass, not a word. Dermot has lost any respect I had left for him after last week and I can’t stand Alison anyway so switched it off and will never be amongst their viewing figures again! And if HW comes back next week that’s even more pathetic taking the public for idiots. Of with their heads 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
They all look like Ross on Friends.

Fine! It's fine! I don't know WHY my voice is all high pitched and squeaky '

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Properly attempting to move the narrative along.

No chance, unless King Charles dies or Harry and Meghan divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.