Phillip Schofield #35 This Morning is broken, like Phil’s career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s already been asked but if Holly didn’t have a clue what was going on, why did she not question why Philth was in such a rush to come out when he seemingly continued to be married to Steph. Why would you bother coming out otherwise unless you were pressured to so Holly must have known as surely she’s not that stupid!
Of course she knew, that's just another lie to save herself. Frankly wouldn't believe anything that comes out of the ITV, TM, PS or HW camps

Reactions: 28
My dad had a colleague he used to see socially. Colleague lived next door to a childhood friend of mine, and had lived there her entire life. He was about 12 years older than us. Colleague began dating my friend when she was 18. My dad's head nearly exploded when they got together and he cut the guy off then and there and told him why. My dad remembered her as a kid and knew his colleague did too. It made him feel sick. I wasn't in contact with her by then so I only heard when my dad, all panicked, told me and asked if that dirty pig had ever looked squint at me. (he had not)

That's the normal reaction to something like this.

So when exactly (date and time, please) did you know, Holly? :unsure:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I had to come out of long-term lurkerdom just to be able to like, etc, the posts. Funnily enough I worked with a Schofield last year and he said he hated sharing a name with that creepy eejit and obviously I couldn't explain how right he was so I kind of hope he's enjoying the narc's downfall 💅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do we reckon Pip will release another angry, gin-fuelled statement on Instagram in response to Eamonn’s interview 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 48
For reference, the person that said this to Melanie Blake is Nadia Sawalha. It was widely discussed on Nadia’s thread on here. Melanie has gone on to refer to Nadia as a witch and one of the worst people she had to represent. She also wrote two books which centred around the backstage dramas of a soap opera and apparently several characters are based on Nadia and several other women she’s had to deal with in the industry. One of the books is called “Ruthless Women” which is a very apt title when you think of Melanie having to deal with the ITV alumni.
Ooh I have a copy of “Ruthless Women”. Bought it ages ago with some others in a 3 for £10 sale on books. Never read it but that will be my sitting in the garden in the sun read this week

Reactions: 7
Yeah, that story of Melanie's had the Nadia thread on fire when it came out. Deffo about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It was dropped a second time the day of her statement. I believe it was Holly.
It wouldn't surprise me at all tbh. She absolutely comes across as the type of school bully who would be telling you to your face how gorgeous you are, and telling everyone else you're vile the second you turn your back!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.