Phillip Schofield #35 This Morning is broken, like Phil’s career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DW says on the night of an awards, P and H were there and MM went up to them distressed. Yet H still claims she didn't know

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Am I right in thinking that Philth said he had never had a gay relationship and wasn't ready for one when he first came out?

I'm convinced he said that but can't find anything about it 🤷‍♀️

Does he ever tell the truth?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Gotta say, I fully did not expect the most surprising thing from all this to be the number of new fans Eamonn Holmes is gaining! I always thought he was just a cantankerous old goat 😂 but get me a ticket on the Eamonn Train, LOVING his work. Respect for both his morals *and* the unabashed way he’s airing them so publicly. I know it’s a deeply horrible situation, but his zero-fucks-given approach has really fired me up for the post-bank holiday back to work blues tomorrow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Who is the other guy in this sloppy poem to Holly and Also Philth said “And secrets she’ll keep” !!!!! Wow😲
1685384254256.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm running a hot bath and pouring myself a glass of red in anticipation for GB news tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The awful gobby Tessa Dunlop who appears as a guest sometimes on Dan Wootton's show and Talk TV, seems to have done similar but ended up marrying him. He was still only 13 when she met him. Same as PS.

She is no better than the Mary Kay Letourneau woman. The teacher who had 2 children by her victim

Reactions: 7
Tattlers, get ready for DW explosive 70 minutes interview with Eamonn at 9pm!

EH says he felt ambushed re Ps coming out

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I've been away at friend's in London this weekend of all bleeping weekends and have missed loads 😭
But...i just found a minute or two to pop in and say a massive WELL DONE to every one of you in this thread who's never given up, never missed a clue or a picture or a meme or a hint - you've all been nothing but meticulous. #proud!
However you're all so good that I'm now convinced that the daily mail simply raids this thread for leads, photos and stories - you all need bleeping paid!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Am I right in thinking that Philth said he had never had a gay relationship and wasn't ready for one when he first came out?

Yes that’s true, when he came out he said there was no one else in the picture and he wasn’t ready for a relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What. The. Actual. duck. 😳
For reference, the person that said this to Melanie Blake is Nadia Sawalha. It was widely discussed on Nadia’s thread on here. Melanie has gone on to refer to Nadia as a witch and one of the worst people she had to represent. She also wrote two books which centred around the backstage dramas of a soap opera and apparently several characters are based on Nadia and several other women she’s had to deal with in the industry. One of the books is called “Ruthless Women” which is a very apt title when you think of Melanie having to deal with the ITV alumni.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Dan Wooten doesn't just think there is more to come, he knows. Not the biggest fan of any news channel, but kudos to him and GB news for not giving in to ITV, PS and the rest of selfish cunts who allowed all this shite

• Heart
Reactions: 26
New thread suggestion
Philip Schofield #36 - Pips in trouble , the truth is coming out and Eamonn's here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if it’s already been asked but if Holly didn’t have a clue what was going on, why did she not question why Philth was in such a rush to come out when he seemingly continued to be married to Steph. Why would you bother coming out otherwise unless you were pressured to so Holly must have known as surely she’s not that stupid!

Reactions: 24
Just want to add how sorry I feel for MM. He must be going through the mill, to be involved in this debacle. And his loved-ones must be going through the mill with him. I can image how I would feel to have one of my beloved sons be in his position. I hope he gets some redress. Poor lad.
I was thinking the same earlier, I don't have children but have nephews of 17/ 18.

The thought of a predator in his fifties as Schofield presumably was, when this 'unwise' thing first started makes my stomach turn. And now to have his name everywhere In connection with Schofield doesn't bear thinking about. Poor guy.

Reactions: 15

You’re darn right that he did! Holly even asked him if he was contemplating having any relationships to which Phil replied that he wasn’t ready.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.