Phillip Schofield #35 This Morning is broken, like Phil’s career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that rings a bell.
Patti and Judi Spiers were fab. I think Judi is on a local radio show now.
Will need to google. The rest was from memory. I had forgotten Loose Talk but I think you are right.

Way better than it is now.
Frizzell has dumbed it down.
Judith Spiers was a presenter on South West Television . She was very good at her job and very funny. I will never forget her being with " Gus Honeybun", on his very last night on TV. Classic .

Reactions: 7
Judith Spiers was a presenter on South West Television . She was very good at her job and very funny. I will never forget her being with " Gus Honeybun", on his very last night on TV. Classic .
She was fab on Pebble Mill.

Reactions: 4
In the comments Eammon is saying he didn’t know so this interview could just be about what a twit he is
Oh no, it’s going to be all about the toxic culture isn’t it?

That absolutely must be talked about, but not to overshadow the grooming situation.

Reactions: 19
She presented Pebble Mill at 1 as well.
She was class.

Just googled. Still alive. She's 70. Retired from Radio Devon in 2015.

Reactions: 9
I have been thinking of PS and his YMU shares. His representatives dropped him, but he has shares in the company. That company has placed a lot of their talent on ITV programmes - ITV will have a barren schedule without them. I would imagine that he agreed to be dropped to save the shareholders in ITV and YMU.

Reactions: 17
Oh no, it’s going to be all about the toxic culture isn’t it?

That absolutely must be talked about, but not to overshadow the grooming situation.
Maybe there hasn’t been enough evidence for the underage grooming angle so they are going for the coercive control/toxic work environment instead .

Reactions: 19
and Gus's 'birthday winks & bunny-hops'. !! iykyk

Reactions: 2
My favourite EH moment was on GMTV when Fiona Phillips was interviewing a Jehovah’s Witness about blood transfusions and got out of her depth and lost control. The JW was talking all over her.
EH interrupted and said “ if you don’t do blood transfusions, does that mean you don’t eat black pudding? I can’t imagine a good fried breakfast without black pudding. Over to the news..”

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Maybe there hasn’t been enough evidence for the underage grooming angle so they are going for the coercive control/toxic work environment instead .
Quite likely. It deflects attention from PS though doesn’t it, and onto the wider exec team. He’ll come out of it looking not-quite-as-tit as he should.

Reactions: 5
That seems the most likely. And unless McGreevy or someone else makes a criminal allegation then it would be dodgy ground to say that on national TV.

Reactions: 12
There are two strands to this story

Eamonn will cover off the toxic kingdom of Philip and will allude to the coercive control of young people

If MM breaks cover he will do the grooming angle.

Reactions: 18
I've no doubt she knew he was gay, must have been some sort of arrangement. But a controlling man doesn't stop being controlling at home, it feels a bit odd now, y'know.
I think he purposely surrounds himself with submissive women, that’s why he can’t work with strong independent women with a mind of their own. He needs to be in control, the person in charge, the person making all the decisions because in his own head he can do no wrong, he believes he’s always right. I worked for a boss like that and it was awful, there was always a terrible atmosphere when he was around. I keep thinking of the photos of PS sitting in the car with his elderly mother just after her other son was jailed. She must have been distraught but out she was trotted for a very staged photo opportunity up a hill with her walker. Then sat in the car staring out the window while he was stuck on his phone. He doesn’t care who he uses.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.