Phillip Schofield #34 "Schofe met lover at 15...recollections may vary".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all so This Morning is going ahead. I wonder what discussions/items they’ll be having. I’m putting forward these:

Cooking segment:Cold fish tart with ta ta sauce

Phone in:Have you ever lied to your friend or work colleague and got away with it?

Fashion:How to disguise a saggy bottom. Make up tips to disguise a ruddy complexion

Showbiz:Changes planned to daytime tv big shake up in schedules

have a nice day y’all!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Just wondering if Jack has a hot take on PS annd about her times on TM? I’m not going on to her thread as it’s a full time job catching up with this thread! Any fraus doing god’s work and are on both, I’d appreciate any info or that there is radio silence at the bungamaison 😂
Not a word from political commentator/poverty champion Jack Monroe. She's staying quiet for other reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon David Walliams is a creep too. They should look into him also. ITV sacked him for his attitude towards a contestant didn't they? Wouldn't be surprised if he's got skeletons in his closet.
Oh, this. Obviously, appearances can be deceptive, but he just looks creepy.

Not that that means anything, of course.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Be interesting to see who the new TM sponsor is now Arnold Clark are off. Which company is going to want to align themselves with something being branded toxic and getting daily negative press?

Reactions: 19
Gb news guest said MM has consulted lawyers and that's what kicked the whole think off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
With all the guts of power spilling all over the studio floor, will MM now feel he can speak out? This lad was a kid! Maybe he felt like he couldn't say anything, as he's been groomed into thinking 'they' could make or break him!

Well they didn't! They 'managed' and now it's chaos. If he comes out with the truth, smashes this corruption, maybe with Dan Wooton interview then he can progress on his career that way. He's never going to be able to leave this behind - he wants a career in the media. Why not a bold one? He is a young man who can change this for others - this could be the making of him, if he signs up for being the face of this.

PhilthSco WAS in the position of power, time for MM to take it away and be more in that position himself now.

From victim status to survivor/challenger? I do wish him good luck and his mental health must be in tatters after being under that control - his own CV boasts 'discretion' - knowing what's gone on from such a young age, that's no badge of honour - that's just what he's left with as bread crumbs while still covering their butts?

PhilthSco was still 'sorting out' his lawyers! I bet he was!

He needs to dump them all and live his truth. He's still being manipulated into nothing more than a rent boy type image, and he can't see it? He should blow the bloody doors off, like Michael Caine.

If this was a young girl, and top dogs were pushing her into this scared and hidden space, there would be outrage. Young men who trust in those leading the way need someone like MM to take on the bullies and watch them fall. The cover up is as bad as the affair ffs.

Philth is still 'managing' this, it comes out only the day after his brother was jailed? He 'had' to confess to lawyers

This throws into a whole new light him not reporting his brother - he's good at keeping child abuse secrets is Philth

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Fern

Fern was an angel and Holly the devil…

I don’t have feelings either way about Holly but the truth is we will never know what she knew and she has also been in an untenable position. I don’t think it’s sexism per se but why is she getting ALL the rap? If it was SO obvious why didn’t Dr hypocrite Raj report it?

I do think there is bullying going on especially when you look at the scum piling on: Dan Wootton, Dawn Neesom, Nadine Dorries,”Nasty” Nana Akua (seen heron Jeremy Vine? Bigot). Even Holmes has personal beef.

All TV folk are fighting for their position in a cut throat world. Of course it’s easy now to “like” a post by Dr Raj to look good!
My post above was in reply to the video posted about the fallout of the Kerry Katona video !

Reactions: 5
How old do you all think MM was before people working on TM started to notice something was going on between them? Because if you worked behind the scenes for example & didn't really know them, you might not agree with the age gap or the fact PS was married but you might not think too much of it. BUT, the people close to PS & the higher ups at itv that were responsible for hiring & firing would absolutely have known that a teenage MM with no experience landed a job on a very popular show because of PS. And then when it became obvious something was going on between them, are these same people really going to claim they didn't think anything dodgy was going on that they needed to put a stop to or report?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If anyone hasn't seen it yet, there's a good Channel 4 documentary called Jeremy Kyle: Death on Daytime, which goes into detail about how they made the Jeremy Kyle show. They (producers at ITV) admit to ruining people's lives by pushing them to go on the show, even if they knew the person had mental health problems.
Yes! How they treated vulnerable guests was shocking! All about abusing and embarrassing the lower class as they thought of them.

Reactions: 26
I wonder what guests will be on TM and what guests have cancelled.

Reactions: 17
Be interesting to see who the new TM sponsor is now Arnold Clark are off. Which company is going to want to align themselves with something being branded toxic and getting daily negative press?
Arnold Clark won’t renew their sponsorship when it expires in the Autumn. They’re still the sponsor until then

Reactions: 9
I’m hoping all t
Morning all so This Morning is going ahead. I wonder what discussions/items they’ll be having. I’m putting forward these:

Cooking segment:Cold fish tart with ta ta sauce

Phone in:Have you ever lied to your friend or work colleague and got away with it?

Fashion:How to disguise a saggy bottom. Make up tips to disguise a ruddy complexion

Showbiz:Changes planned to daytime tv big shake up in schedules

have a nice day y’all!
he guests are a no show so there’s No Show😂😂

Reactions: 9
I keep forgetting about this! I don’t think it’s widely talked about, is it?
The story was picked up by one of the papers last year, which was strange because it actually happened back in 2018. Now I think it was the press slowly drip feeding the real story to us. There must be so much other stuff they’ve sat on until now. I wonder if it will now come out?

Reactions: 16
How old do you all think MM was before people working on TM started to notice something was going on between them? Because if you worked behind the scenes for example & didn't really know them, you might not agree with the age gap or the fact PS was married but you might not think too much of it. BUT, the people close to PS & the higher ups at itv that were responsible for hiring & firing would absolutely have known that a teenage MM with no experience landed a job on a very popular show because of PS. And then when it became obvious something was going on between them, are these same people really going to claim they didn't think anything dodgy was going on that they needed to put a stop to or report?

Watching Talk TV and Dr David Bull. He was saying that any runner on a tv programme is not usually called the presenter's personal runner. MM also followed PS to DOI, 5 Gold Rings, The Cube, Soap Awards and any other programme PS was involved with. He had never heard of this happening in all his 25+ years in television.

ITV knew this was going on and they didn't think anything of it at all. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.