Phillip Schofield #34 "Schofe met lover at 15...recollections may vary".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh Dermot and Alison have mentioned This Morning being in the news but they’re both happy presenting it. Giles Brandreth says it’s a lovely place.

right turning over this crap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Jfc Gordon the gopher will release a statement next. Is anyone advising PS? That statement this morning is so stupid, he's digging himself in deeper and deeper, such a narc twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SHUT THE F€&K up Phil Jesus Christ absolutely no one values your opinion. Slink off into oblivion and shut up.

And as for MF obviously forcing todays cast to repeat
“we’re happy”
“so happy”
“happy place to work”
“really happy”
Absolute joke of a show.

Reactions: 38
I love how because they are happy so that's alright. Well YOU may be happy but that doesn't mean EVERYBODY else on the show is!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He dismissed claims of toxicity at This Morning?? Phillip has got some damn nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He literally can’t help himself but respond can he. I do really get some joy from the fact he must be sat there seething, reading everything people are saying and knowing his whole career is dead in the water and nearly everyone hates him. Did make me laugh how he said a handful of people. I think it’s a bit more than a handful 😂
I think their viewing figures will show it’s far more than a handful
i butted out after Richard and Judy left

Reactions: 10
May I say Alison is particularly wooden this morning.

They semi-acknowledged it and I suppose that’s all we could expect.

Reactions: 13
Totally believable. Not at all forced. (ignore subs, live with someone who has hearing loss )

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well guys. That’s done it for me. Giles is now bullying the dr lady by saying “you’re happy aren’t you?” That’s finished for me. It’s not only PS that’s the problem, so is the rest of them. I’m out. I’m turning it off and it won’t go on again.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.