Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smv2287

Chatty Member
I think I have missed something somewhere. What caused this all to come out? What happened in the first instance to force him to admit the “affair”?

Reactions: 3

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
So did I but I had to work to buy it. It’s cost £50 a wrap back then. The thought of a 16 year old paying, what, 80 quid (?) now seems a bit ridiculous. There are far cheaper drugs to get their hands on. Laughing gas is the most used locally to me, judging by the discarded canisters.
It depends I can get 3 wraps for 100 where I am. Still expensive & it's made with so much other shit these days.

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
I can’t find a reference to ‘Liz Howe senior ITV Chief Executive’ anywhere on the internet. This tattle thread is the only link. Can someone else check please? Is she even who she says she is? I could make up a name and say I was an ITV exec, have they done a due diligence check?
I think she is called Liz Howell. Worked on GMTV.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I still think Holly’s gripe with Phil was originally over him not doing anything about his brother when he told Phil about his abuse of an underage child. I wonder if after knowing this Phil still allowed his brother to be around Holly and her kids socially and she was furious.
Didn't the DW irticle say Holy didn't know about Phil's brother?

Too Much

VIP Member
Phillip said that as far as he knew there was never a superinjunction in relation to this individual (or words to that effect). Doesn’t mean there wasn’t a superinjunction about other individuals or an overarching storyline about affairs outside of marriage
I'm talking about what Dan Wootton(sp?) said about there not being a superinjunction, not what Phil said.

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Interesting. Neither can I. Closest I can find is a Diana Howie that’s a commissioning editor 🤔
I’m not going mad then, thanks for checking. This is weird 🤔 what station was the Lisa Tarbuck thing on please? I think I’m going to contact them.