Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
some did - but several others took their concerns to ITV execs (EH & RL, DW & PL etc) but were ignored and in DW's case was given 'instructions' on what he could/could not say re Philth & Harkles. He walked. The ITV execs, as well as Philth, are the perpetrators of this sorry mess - this should not be deflected elsewhere.
I meant mainly the execs!! Not EH etc

Reactions: 4

Chronically_knackered

Just a thought - some legal types might be able to advise better. If ITV were sending cars to take MM to PS bachelor pad, does that potentially make them open to accusations of sex trafficking?
I believe that for it to be considered sex trafficking, there would have to be proof that the people transporting an individual did it for their own financial gain. This isn’t my area of expertise though, so I could be wrong.

Em_gardener

VIP Member
Didn't he write a message to PS saying he was so brave after coming out on TM, after he was supposed to have reported him to ITV?
That is two faced. It's weird though because I thought DW and the Sun were part of the reason he had to come out in the first place?

Ametrine

VIP Member
I can’t find a reference to ‘Liz Howe senior ITV Chief Executive’ anywhere on the internet. This tattle thread is the only link. Can someone else check please? Is she even who she says she is? I could make up a name and say I’m an ITV exec, have they done a due diligence check?
It sounds like her name might be "Liz/Lis Howell" and not "Liz Howe"?

I've found this Lis Howell who fits the bill.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
This is the pic I was talking about... the post is still on Twitter but click the link and it's gone 👀

---
Probably trying to save his family aggro. His niece has deleted her IG. I'm sure they're all suffering and being harassed for his actions.
His niece is still on IG, Phil still follows her. She's called Ellen

catlady29

Chatty Member
Sorry to derail but how do I get GB news? What channel on sky?
I know a couple of people have said but for anyone else's info, u can get it as an app on play store or whether the non android equivalent is, you can watch on your phone, or like me, switch it to radio format, I listen with my earbuds in while I'm out, doing my housework and tattling 😆

klairklopp

VIP Member
He’s a shareholder of the agency that dropped him. The Sun say he is a major player at that agency. Which complicates matters and adds a new dimension.
Very strange and doesn’t his daughter work for them too although it’s not her fault who her dad is.

OiOiNoseyParker

I think it must be that he knows where the bodies are buried, so to speak.
He must have inside knowledge of wrongdoing by senior people in ITV. That's the only conclusion I can come to as to why he was protected for so long.

I don't know what has changed or why they finally acted on get rid of him. Good riddance anyway.
And this!

Reactions: 3