Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doc

VIP Member
All, move on now
That’s totally different to what you said above. There’s bound to be someone signposting amongst the soaps researchers so they can gain as much information as they can for a storyline.
Respectfully, it’s not. You just interpreted it that way to be a smartarse.

The item I read was in reference to Coronation Street and a storyline in extremist behaviour. I don’t watch Coronation Street, so don’t know the ins and outs of the plot line, but apparently it was introduced in conjunction with the gov to combat a rise in far-right extremism in the north west.

Reactions: 2

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
It’s widely rumoured that the victim was also living in Bristol. He wouldn’t have needed to travel.
That victim might have lived in the same area .. with predators there are usually more than one .. they don't come forward. There is victim blame/shame .. the whole publicity of speaking out.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
That's what they called it .. Filthy Phil takes these child actors and is a mentor .. filling em full of booze .. shisha bars and his London pad. He was 'advising' the just about turned a teenager ...

Does make me wonder if the jailed Brother was involved with this .. it all stinks to high heaven :poop: My only care is with the victims who have been left with nowhere to turn x
I can’t believe you’re an OG internet investigator (I mean, I can but WOW)

• Haha

Sparkliej

He has made his deal, with his life choices, be it personal or professional.

We have one life as the person we are, people forever chasing goals, people and success sometimes never achieve it and send themselves into deeper turmoil.

Is the money all worth it PS? :unsure:

A very reflective Sunday.
Was just a suggestion for a title thread and wasn’t thinking about it too deeply tbh

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Her dad Jimmy Tarbuck faced some historic claims of a sexual nature - he was not charged. Can’t recall details but she is probably mindful that all sorts of shit can get flung around at this time.
it was an exec on hourly bbc news saying this, not LT.

Roofus

My concern is MM still being legally barred from coming forward or saying anything due to an NDA/Injunction, and people taking that as Schombag innocence. I feel awful for MM, it’s horrendous - he’s just a kid.
I just remembered this, not sure if it was ever clocked here.

This Morning appears on a screen in the background to a scene on Apple Tv’s The Morning Show.

If you’ve never watched it, the first season was about the dramatic fall from grace of a ‘national treasure’ morning show presenter over serious allegations of sexual misconduct with staff members...

Good catch!

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
I can’t find a reference to ‘Liz Howe senior ITV Chief Executive’ anywhere on the internet. This tattle thread is the only link. Can someone else check please? Is she even who she says she is? I could make up a name and say I’m an ITV exec, have they done a due diligence check?
Interesting. Neither can I. Closest I can find is a Diana Howie that’s a commissioning editor 🤔

Rhubarb10

Chatty Member
Why did they do it so? It's more of the same - protecting their careers and pleasing their bosses instead of doing what they know is right. It's easy to say now that they were furious because more has come out.
They were doing thier job. Dimples.

Reactions: 1