Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asterix

Mention of Sharon Marshall made me have a look to see if she's posted anything. Her usual posts look to be more work specific than her most recent two. I don't think it's a huge leap to imagine they may be connected to the shitstorm erupting.

1685278745649.png
1685278772992.png

Reactions: 5

Doc

VIP Member
It makes sense if they know there's going to be legal ramifications. They do the same on stories going through court. Or with underage victims. They either heavily restrict, or ban comments entirely.

Worth considering.
God I hope so.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I’m way behind but just want to put this on here. Was enjoying the Liza Tarbuck show last night with a glass of wine and the bbc news came on. This former senior itv executive Liz Howe was defending the investigation into the relationship by saying

“This isn’t prostitution, it isn’t paedophilia, it’s not people trafficking. The idea that it was some sort of massive cover up by ITV to allow him to pursue these evil ends I think is quite ridiculous and probably overstated. So I do think that the people who have weighed in ought to think carefully at going on with this is that the trouble with the moral high ground is that it gives you a long way to fall”

I sat there aghast. If that wasn’t a threat to the likes of Eamonn and anyone else who dares to speak out ?? Very sinister in my opinion.

Anyone who wants to listen here is the link: (1 minute in)

What do you think about this statement? Am I reading too much into it?!
well there you go former senior ITV executive Liz Howe, so what was going on when she was at ITV

Loveitme

VIP Member
Someone on here posted Mulhearn has a fling with Phillip.

And someone else said mulhearn looked like Schofields love child and I can’t unsee it now 😂
haha he does look like him!
my mum has always had something against SM and ive always laughed about it becuase shes never really been able to pinpoint why.Now we know ....reminds her of PS

Sparkliej

Phillip Schofield #34 If he only could, he’d make a deal with God/ITV/Holly etc… Been running up that hill…with a derailed career, tarnished rep and more problems

L3moning

VIP Member
I read a few months ago that soaps are given social issue storylines by some kind of government agency to effectively guide public opinion. Does anyone know if that’s true? I’ll see if I can find what I’m referencing.
🤔

Seems ... unlikely.

Nadia Vulvokov

Chatty Member
I'm still catching up after a busy 24 hours in the Vulvokov household - you guys have been on fire 🔥 😂 but just had to come on and say Unholy by Sam Smith and Kim Petra just came on Spotify shuffle and I swear the first verse was written about Pervy Phil. Actually laughed out loud and thought of all you lot!

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
The 2 Faced Theatre Company only opened in 2008. MM was aged 12 then. So the school didn't even exist when MM was aged 10/11 :unsure:

it might have only opened then however whose to say there was another one in the area before then, does anyone know where Starlight Stage and Dance School was based? Simon Schofield's and his sister attended there his sister appeared on an episode of Prime Suspect

Ni Idea

I agree, it was constant clues. I rewatched the savile doc yesterday to look for clues and this was a prolific statement of his ‘my trial comes up next Thursday’.

Just reposting this as may be lost a few threads back.
Yankee Doodle went to town riding on a pony
Stuck a feather in his hat and called it macaroni
Yankee Doodle, keep it up
Yankee Doodle dandy
Mind the music and the step
And with the girls, be handy
🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4