Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DM are deleting comments on their story about MM’s age. I’ve posted 2 separate comments, one about his actual age when they met and also one calling out people thinking grooming is acceptable. Both were deleted very quickly.

Reactions: 19
MM doesn’t ‘need’ to speak out at all, he owes nothing to anyone!

the source for the coke claim (and others being made) on Twitter is very unreliable, and obviously so

Reactions: 36
Starting at the end of this thread but has anyone mentioned a police investigation yet.
isn’t this something the police should be looking into if MM was only 15
i find it quite disturbing if they aren’t

Reactions: 15
He might have been clever and only had sexual relationships with legal boys who looked very young. Gross but nothing that could actually get him in trouble with the law.
If he's done nothing wrong he has nothing to worry about. I do wonder why his agent dropped him?

Reactions: 9
Interesting. Neither can I. Closest I can find is a Diana Howie that’s a commissioning editor
I’m not going mad then, thanks for checking. This is weird what station was the Lisa Tarbuck thing on please? I think I’m going to contact them.

Reactions: 3
Why did they do it so? It's more of the same - protecting their careers and pleasing their bosses instead of doing what they know is right. It's easy to say now that they were furious because more has come out.
They were doing thier job. Dimples.

Reactions: 1

the source for the coke claim (and others being made) on Twitter is very unreliable, and obviously so
No and he should not have to be pressured into anything he doesn’t want to do
if he feels he has been wronged he needs to go to the police
but in his own time

GB news just had 'Teen was schoolboy when they first met' up on screen, didn't notice till it was too late to pay attention. just oust the whole thing already

Reactions: 17

No he doesn’t but owning and controlling the narrative will be extremely cathartic for him.

Reactions: 10
So, what do we think is going to happen tomorrow? I reckon it will be a repeat of last week. Dermot and Alison solemnly reading Hollys statement before announcing that itv will be conducting an investigation and therefore they are unable to comment further. Addresses it, but makes it clear that they won’t be commenting further. They must be so pissed at being the ones having to front this entire shitshow.

Alright Schofield? Had your universal credit interview yet?

Reactions: 28
DM are deleting comments on their story about MM’s age. I’ve posted 2 separate comments, one about his actual age when they met and also one calling out people thinking grooming is acceptable. Both were deleted very quickly.
Given how litigious Schofield has shown himself to be in the last few weeks, hiring very expensive lawyers to represent both himself and MM, and making complaints to IPSO they’re obviously having to tread very carefully. I’d imagine their lawyers are also working around the clock.

Reactions: 18
They don't have to front it though. Dermot in particular has plenty of other options.

Reactions: 13
Don't think when you have been groomed it is as simple as that.

Reactions: 19
Another page churning out the #bekind

Do people really think all this is because of "just" an unwise but not illegal affair?!
The be kind movement makes me sick. It just goes to show how many still believe what he is telling them

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.