Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

explodeyourgoss

I hope not as I wouldn’t wish that on anybody! But as someone previously mentioned I actually think he’s too narcissistic for that

Yeh, that's not his style.

This is the man who said he was leaving TM to protect a show he loves.... Had the gall to think that was the end of it, saying he'll see everyone at the Soap Awards.

Now he says he didn't leave because of his affair with a young runner.

And he's pretending this was his first and only indiscretion, even though he's had a secret flat for liaisons for years and years.

He has no conscience enough to top himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 48

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Interesting post from Mumsnet:

GuitarsUnderTheStars · Yesterday 19:44

“Now the actual truth about Ant and Dec and all the rest of them at ITV in front and behind the camera please. And watch this space re Hollys marriage ‘breaking up amicably’. So much bullshit.”

• Wow

AllieBee

VIP Member
I can understand why people are pissed off at Eamonn and Dan. They are coming across two faced, if you’ve known allllll the time why now? Why not then? Why not before? Why are you shouting now that the whole of social media has forced this story out.

Both of them and more at the time of him coming out knew of this story yet acted for the press and was bigging PS up calling him an inspiration and they knew it was a cover up.

They are jumping on the bandwagon because they can and it makes them look good, they knew what PS was a groomer and dated someone who he had great power over which in itself is a HR nightmare in a normal workplace.

All these people who knew should be ashamed of themselves!!! That includes Eamonn. I don’t like PS but these celebs acting all godly now is just so ugly.
They will have had their reasons. I mean you can't just come out and call someone a pweirdo without evidence can you? And it may have been that the only kid they knew about was MM and he wasn't gonna talk? Or maybe they just heard rumours which again isn't enough. I guess it must be a bit of a legal minefield, say the wrong thing and Philth would've sued the pants off them

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Hang on, what. For the benefit of new people to the thread, me included...

Simon Schofield (no relation but a producer or similar?) groomed who? MM? How old is this SS? Did he groom Philip too? What about his brother? Is something more than we already know about to be revealed??

I feel awful for MM this coming week. They media will be all over him and none of it's his fault.
. Philip was in his 40’s ( I think , but definitely an adult) when he met Simon ( who was a child ) in a show they both in. Later Philip became involved in one of Simons stage schools , which is how Philip met MM . Some posters have suggested that SS was one of Philips earlier victims, and that when he got too old for him, Philip used SS to get him access to other young boys . There is ( as of yet anyways ) no definite evidence for this but it’s been offered as a theory by several posters

Reactions: 47

Multi-21

VIP Member
For those who are new to the thread, it is suspected Phil was living with Ben Perryman during a lockdown as there were photos in the paper of a tree which struck a neighbours house and the two of them came out to have a look. Whether that was a coincidence about the tree and the photographer was actually tracking Phil to see what he is up to is obviously unknown but the two of them have been close for a number of years, including the reference Phil gave Ben for court.

• Wow

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Why has all of this suddenly come to light when his 'affair' was made public some years ago? Is it because of his brother.

He's always given me weird vibes. That forced and fake happy persona, but could easily snap at any minute.
The ‘affair’ was kept quiet by a pr team and lawyers. It never made it to the light of day. MM tried to sell his story and PS shut him down and went into crisis mode. He offered his ‘coming out’ to the media as compensation for shutting down the story.

• Wow
  • Sad

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Think of it this way. Could you have sexual relations with someone you had known when they were a child and you were an adult? Could you have sexual relations with someone the same age and younger than your own children. Philip may not be an official paedophile but it doesn’t mean it’s not absolutely disgusting, immoral and wrong.
I think the intent to move onto sexual relations even when he was a child has always been there with Philth which in my eyes makes him a paedophile.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
That seems a bit unreasonable. I have a friend who was abused as a child by a family friend. Their parent's didn't know. They were groomed as well. Let's not place blame anywhere other than where it needs to be - with the abuser.
Oh come on, two sons both into the same thing? Was she wearing blinkers? I was abused as a child and fully hold my mother accountable as a neglectful parent.

• Sad
  • Heart

YellowTail

VIP Member
Never ever has a person I knew as a child become sexually attractive to me by the time they were an adult. He’s a p@edo.

• Heart

catlady29

Chatty Member
I'm waiting to see how much itv's share price drops. That will be the indication as to whether this morning can survive this.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Nobody gets let go from their agency/ITV/lawyers etc just because they lies about having an affair whilst married! Was it wrong yes, illegal? no. Lots and lots of people in the media world have affairs all the time. Yes they get caught but it does not end their careers. Common sense should tell anybody there is a lot more to this story. Something is coming out.

• Heart
Thing is if Matthew Mcgreavy hadn’t started getting chopsy and causing Philth problems he wouldn’t have done his cringeworthy coming out on tv and he’d still be sat like a smug old cunt on national tv deceiving his wife and abusing all around him

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
You win the internet for today 👏🏼 Brilliant comment 😂
She’s a smug twat and she will have defo known the rumours of not true truth
Weird seeing Lorraine mentioned on here without the obligatory mention of her growler.

• Haha
  • Sick

KINGAA

VIP Member
I trust Eamonn more than Phillip tbh regardless of how jaded the former may be. You have to be a pretty shitty person to not support someone "coming out" so it's not fair for Eamonn and Ruth to be called hypocrites especially if they were deceived by him which he is extremely good at.
I can understand why people are pissed off at Eamonn and Dan. They are coming across two faced, if you’ve known allllll the time why now? Why not then? Why not before? Why are you shouting now that the whole of social media has forced this story out.

Both of them and more at the time of him coming out knew of this story yet acted for the press and was bigging PS up calling him an inspiration and they knew it was a cover up.

They are jumping on the bandwagon because they can and it makes them look good, they knew what PS was a groomer and dated someone who he had great power over which in itself is a HR nightmare in a normal workplace.

All these people who knew should be ashamed of themselves!!! That includes Eamonn. I don’t like PS but these celebs acting all godly now is just so ugly.

• Heart