Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member

This isn’t just one youngster… I mean I know I’m preaching to the converted here, but all the same… how many young men?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

SilverBells

Really pissing me off that ITV are playing the "we were lied to" card.

We(the public, not just tattle) know that's not true.
They know that's not true.
They know, we know that's not true.

But they will still spout it and they probably won't even be challenged because famous people grooming and exploiting people is a can of worms no other channel or newspaper will want to open because they're all at it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Metropolis

VIP Member
Does anyone know what Simon’s company is actually doing on this production? I see no mention of him or his company on the show’s website. I can see “LJProds” (Lambert Jackson) as co-producer in some theatre press but that’s it. Is the claim also a co-producer credit? Wonder what it actually involves.
This is Simon Schofield‘s other Twitter account

Someone has replied to one of his tweets with this pic of him with MM. That was originally tweeted 10 years ago FFS

• Wow
  • Sick

OoolongGaboolong

If your child is sexually abused under your nose, you have 100% failed the only job you had to do. There are no excuses. No recourse. You are a shit parent.
That’s very harsh. Pedalos are devious and can brainwash kids into keeping their secrets. There are many, many decent parents out there who wouldn’t have spotted it and it is absolutely not their fault.

• Heart

Redline

Holly will have to go. If she comes back from her holidays This Morning will be even more of a farce. There’s no way she didn’t know about it.
She totally knew but it didn't affect her career until now. That's why she went to the top of ITV.

I could barely stand her the best of times, but I'll refuse to watch anything she's in from now on.

Reactions: 44

Eureka

VIP Member
One thing I will say is, I do feel for MM, and the trauma he's expeirenced, But there's something off about him, in that video that everyone shares, there's not much life behind his eyes lol. Its strange. I hope he takes Phil to the cleaners. but Yeah, something a bit off about him.
Trauma will do that to a person

• Heart

See_bee

Just wanted to thank you Tattlers.

I can't think how long ago it was now, but I joined here just as the MM rumours started to surface. I used to love PS and TM was a bit of a guilty pleasure. But the stories about Philith put me off, and I just couldn't watch him or HW anymore.

I've been telling all my friends about what he's really like, all this time. But I think they all felt it was unlikely to be true... I'm feeling super-smug now! 😁

Scar2016

The two big red flags for me are:
* Not ONE colleague/celeb/friend/family member has publicly come out in support of him. Still!?!
* No one in this day and age, especially from the high profile TV entertainment world, would be fired for having a gay (and let's not forget - LEGAL, in PS's own words) relationship (married or not). It would be considered homophobic and attacked mercilessly on social media, especially with the current landscape regarding the trans movement et al.

It seems ITV is in a lose lose situation. Damned if they didn't fire him, damned if they did. Ho hum, my field of fucks is parched.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

olivie

The point is there is no evidence he is a paedophile as some on here were alleging earlier in a libellous fashion and certainly no evidence he committed illegal paedophilic sexual acts with someone under 18
Does it matter? This is someone he's known since they were a child, that's predatory and indefensible behavior.

If this is what he's willing to admit to, I'm certain there's more. But even if this is it, this still qualifies as grooming and, coupled with his brother's current conviction, that's enough for me to believe that he's a predator, at best.

To add, no grown adult should be messaging kids or teens. I don't know about you, but even in a mentorship position, I have nothing to discuss with them that requires a private chat that can't be accessed by other colleagues.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
He only made a statement as the story was going to break with or without him. His recent humiliation has left him rather vulnerable, a time in which the media love to prey on people, therefore he has no protection to prevent the story we already knew about from breaking. I do think the press need to stop picking at this scab and leave the man alone. He's lost his career, and is now known for what he really is, so it should be left there before the man ends up topping himself. If there is a legal matter to answer to, the chap he was involved with all those years ago should speak to a solicitor, then the police.
So fuck the victims you say? Hell no. It all needs to come out. If it happened, it needs telling. Journos should absolutely keep probing. It’s what they’re for.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Grooming is not illegal either unless it leads to sex with someone under 18 or financial abuse
Phil???? Just cos you’ve lost your job and have nothing better to do, don’t come hassling us over here mate. 😁

• Haha

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I woke up to 23 pages of a new thread, and it's gone to 28 pages while I've been catching up. I don't hold out much hope of getting anything done today.

And the cat's just been sick so that's her view of PS.

• Haha
Caroline Flack was petrified of being sent to prison that’s why she took her life. Due to a private incident involving one other person where she acted out of character and felt immense shame and remorse. Philth is not comparable. He’s harmed the life of at least one young person and god knows how many more . If only he was capable of feeling that shame but he won’t as he’s a prize narc

• Heart
Reactions: 41

owen2110

I think I was in year 9 or 10 at high school when the whole Philip and snapchat saga started. I remember back then people were thinking it was so ‘cool’ to have been sent a snapchat by a celebrity. Looking back now (as an adult), it was creepy as fuck. I can’t believe he ever did it. So strange

• Heart
Reactions: 41