Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cakeyface

Chatty Member
Holly is such a massive twunt. I hope karma bites her firmly on the arse to. Of course she fecking knew 😡😡😡😡 MM was a nobody to her though. She knew, but didn't give a fuck 😡😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 53

veevee04

VIP Member
I think there's loads more to come out. The press are now like hounds! They seemed to have dropped it when he did his coming out storyline. Has Timothy been ringing the daily mail about his brothers seedy exploits? He wants to take him down with him. It's like a pedalo version of succession.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

BigMavis

VIP Member
So someone who has allegedly been groomed said nothing happened. Sounds like a watertight investigation lads. Case closed.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Mandola

Chatty Member
Grooming is not illegal either unless it leads to sex with someone under 18 or financial abuse
Have you actually just joined these threads? Because clearly you haven't read lots of posts from members with their own personal accounts of being groomed. The fact that it has consequences mentally for the rest of your life. I suggest you go back under that rock you came from.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I wouldn’t be surprised if Holly resigned tomorrow. Monday is going to be very interesting. I think this morning needs to end, there is too much damage at the minute that cannot be avoided. I do feel sorry for fellow presenters on this morning at the minute the whole thing is a shambles

veevee04

VIP Member
Sorry to say again Philth and his brother fit the profiles of generational sexual abusers they were probably abused themselves. It's normal to them to have deviant sexual behaviour.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Well if you really want to be that pedantic (and even the above in relation to Schofield is disputed) it is not illegal to be a paedophile, it is only illegal to commit paedophilic acts of underage sex with minors
Sounds like something only a paed0 themselves would say. Someone ought to check your hard drive

• Wow

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’m not trying to moderate but can we please stop bickering amongst ourselves? This is obviously a sensitive and emotive subject that all too many of us have personal experience of but this sniping at other posters (not talking about the person from last night, everyone else) isn’t good.

I have seen some comments that I completely don’t agree with but I’m not taking them personally or as a slur against anyone in my life.

Tattle has consistently spoke the truth, kept receipts and not let this drop for four years and it would be a real shame if right now - when others find out what we’ve known for a long time - the thread gets locked.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Couldn’t believe my eyes when the Sky News notification popped up on my phone walking home from work, skipped into Lidl like a Cheshire Cat for milk… totally missed that aisle and ended up with 2 bottles of Lidls finest Prosecco to celebrate another weekend of PS’s downfall 🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart

babynice

Holly will have to go. If she comes back from her holidays This Morning will be even more of a farce. There’s no way she didn’t know about it.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel like Kryten from Red Dwart tonight? Smug mode. We’ve known for threeeeeeeee years.
4C502D39-8812-404D-95F0-A2B46F6B690D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
So Holly sat on holiday with Philth being all cosy letting her sons spending time with him while he was probably having pedalo thoughts. Yuk she's a disgrace, I wouldn't let my kids near someone I knew liked young boys.

• Sick

Muchbee

VIP Member
The point is there is no evidence he is a paedophile as some on here were alleging earlier in a libellous fashion and certainly no evidence he committed illegal paedophilic sexual acts with someone under 18
Let's just see what happens over the next few days and best of luck to you finding someone on here to agree with your views

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

TYL159

Chatty Member
if you are sexually attracted to minors (which grooming behaviour would indicate), then (whether or not a relationship begins at 18) you are a pedophile. Being a pedophile is defined by the attraction, not the actions. I think you’re getting confused between the definitions of child sexual abuse and pedophilia.
Well if you really want to be that pedantic (and even the above in relation to Schofield is disputed) it is not illegal to be a paedophile, it is only illegal to commit paedophilic acts of underage sex with minors

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
What's the deal with Simon Schofield? I thought he was Phillip's brother who recently went to jail for child sex crimes, but it turns out hes a friend whose also a bit suspect? Are we talking about 3 Schofields who have murkey grooming charges here? Somebody explain pls!
Simon owned the now defunct two-faced theatre school. He met PS as a young teen and was given certain opportunities. He remained friends with PS and is thought to have encouraged MM. There may be more.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Silverback

VIP Member
He only made a statement as the story was going to break with or without him. His recent humiliation has left him rather vulnerable, a time in which the media love to prey on people, therefore he has no protection to prevent the story we already knew about from breaking. I do think the press need to stop picking at this scab and leave the man alone. He's lost his career, and is now known for what he really is, so it should be left there before the man ends up topping himself. If there is a legal matter to answer to, the chap he was involved with all those years ago should speak to a solicitor, then the police.
How do you think MM and potential other victims feel about this? Do you think they agree that he should be ‘left alone’ now? Or are they perhaps feeling rather fucked off about what happened to them and would be glad to see the whole story out in the open?

Come on, now. Phil is still pretending it was all above board, merely ‘unwise’. He sat on that fucking sofa to come out as gay, and pretended to be all sad and vulnerable and told that whopping fucking lie that he hadn’t been with anyone. He had been shagging and then booted out a very young man- HE is the one who is vulnerable here, not Phil.

I for one hope every fucking thing comes out and this smug bastard gets everything that’s coming to him.

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I'm actually a bit taken aback by how many people in this thread are OK with a cavalcade of cunty C list celebs protecting their own unjustifiably lucrative income streams by ignoring child sexual abuse in their workplace, tbh.
---

• Heart