Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

churro

This photo. I just cannot think of a scenario where it is appropriate for an adult (non relation, too) to be physically This close to a child. Assuming MM is 17 yrs old in this pic. Anyone that works with kids, eg in schools, will understand how young this is. And the comment! The look of love! There is absolutely nothing appropriate about this. It should have been questioned immediately. I would immediately safeguard this and this is exactly what should have happened for this one photo only. To think this is just a tiny part of the sinister happenings is appalling.
Is this another relative of Philips? The blonde guy embracing MM

Reactions: 1

Doc

VIP Member
Im not going to argue about this- it's the misconception that has been repeated on this thread that 'the abused become abusers'. I won't apologise for questioning the sweeping generalisation.
And I won’t apologise for thinking it’s fair to question if there’s historic abuse. Agreed, let’s move on.

TYL159

Chatty Member
It's disgusting beasty behaviour legal or not!
The point is there is no evidence he is a paedophile as some on here were alleging earlier in a libellous fashion and certainly no evidence he committed illegal paedophilic sexual acts with someone under 18

loveanatter

VIP Member
I don't feel sorry for the mum at all. She must be a cretin too for both her sons to be closet gays for years, she must be very unapproachable or homophobic. Both end up having to suppress their sexuality for years and both have a panchut for very young boys, men. All very strange.
They grew up in a very different generation though.

L3moning

VIP Member
This has been discussed numerous times but I was talking with friends about how it was considered the ‘norm’ and funny for people of school age to receive Snapchats from Philth .. it’s wild looking back at that now when you’re older and more mature and seeing it for what it really is!
IIRC his "thing" on Snapchat was replying to anyone who messaged him, regardless. Now, whether he ever said anything untoward, I don't know, and the nature of Snapchat means we might never know.