Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Christ I made a cuppa & watched that tiktok video about not defrosting a chicken. I get back here & not only is the old thread locked, you're 3 pages into the new one. I am marking my spot!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

bizwizz89

Haven’t been able to catch up properly (apart from the downfall), but LOVED Gogglebox opening with the Philth ‘bye bye’ from TM team and then straight onto the nature programme about how a pair of male and female snakes fight each other to the death. 👨🏻‍🍳 💋

• Haha

Panjo

The guy saying that grooming is not illegal…is he aware of Adam Johnson? A footballer jailed for 6 years because he kissed a 15 year old girl and touched her over her clothes. He got such a long sentence because of the grooming element. Not illegal my arse.

• Heart

RosaLamp

This is Simon Schofield‘s other Twitter account

Someone has replied to one of his tweets with this pic of him with MM. That was originally tweeted 10 years ago FFS
This photo. I just cannot think of a scenario where it is appropriate for an adult (non relation, too) to be physically This close to a child. Assuming MM is 17 yrs old in this pic. Anyone that works with kids, eg in schools, will understand how young this is. And the comment! The look of love! There is absolutely nothing appropriate about this. It should have been questioned immediately. I would immediately safeguard this and this is exactly what should have happened for this one photo only. To think this is just a tiny part of the sinister happenings is appalling.

• Sick
  • Wow

SilverBells

Thread title suggestion:
Phillip Schofield #32 - Pip confirmed groomer, ITV must have known it was more than a rumour

• Heart

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
They “both” denied the relationship — this is not a good look from ITV in their statement because it is putting these employees on an equal footing. Phillip denied this, and Phillip is the senior one, Phillip is the one in the position of power, MM is the one who apparently had to leave. It makes it sound like MM should have been stepping forward here on the same sort of basis. I think ITV are still not handling this well. They could lead with Phil denied it and then say MM backed him up, but they didn’t.

Reactions: 40
If he ‘tops himself’ that’s on him. He acted on his perversions. He knew what he was doing was wrong yet indulged himself . What about his victims? Don’t they deserve to see him get his comeuppance? I’m tired of hearing people saying oh poor Philth. He’s bought this on himself and it’s been a long time coming. The only people I care about are those who he’s abused
Exactly!! Am I really supposed to be concerned for the wellbeing of someone who is only at risk of "topping" himself because the fact he is a groomer and ephebophile had finally come out!?? Nah sorry, if he can't handle the consequences of his actions that's on him, he didn't give as much thought to his victims did he?

Too Much

VIP Member
Also - I'm glad someone's said that they wouldn't be surprised if PS's father had abused the boys, as I had also thought that. I'm especially glad someone who has a relevant background said it, because I just had a feeling rather than any education/experience.

Something in this vein occurred to me: I wouldn't be surprised if the Schofields either moved to NZ to avoid consequences for things the father had done in England and/or indeed moved back to England after a relatively short time because he had done something over there. I know a previous poster said that the family moved back due to the father's health, but that could be a convenient cover story, or his ill health may have even be exacerbated by stress if he had done something ~unwise, or indeed illegal~!!

It's just a feeling I have, and we may never know, but I wanted to share. Other people may have even had the same thought.

If it is true that the Schofield boys were abused, I feel sorry for them as children, and even as adults if they did not go on to harm other children.
My sympathy ends where they as adults harmed children in turn, and while I understand that cycles of behaviour are passed on in families, it does not mean I think it is at all justifiable or morally redeemable to abuse children - or indeed anyone.
I hope my intention comes across clearly here as I do not want to be an apologist for any abuse.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tryger88

VIP Member
No wonder Ant and Dec are stepping down from Saturday night takeaway, ... I wonder if they knew what was coming and started the transition to slowly move away from itv 🤔

veevee04

VIP Member
Here comes crisis management
Did he have sex with anyone under 18? No evidence of that at all. Yes he lied and cheated but no evidence he had sex with someone underage and it is potentially libel to say so so I suggest you stop it
You know my daughters little boy friends try to add me on snapchat, xbox and WhatsApp I decline because why would I want to talk to little boys it's sick. I'm like Stacey's mom

• Heart
Reactions: 39