Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veevee04

VIP Member
Spot on. I don't blame them either.

Look at all the people he managed to oust. Look at the fact that he was given a platform to announce his 'coming out'. WTF! There's just so much harm he did to so many people over the years and he was protected by ITV no matter what. 😡

I think it's very unfair of anyone to blame people like Eamonn (and Ruth) for not speaking out.
Even yet, there will be apologists for Schofield, I am sure, attempting to defend him. The lowlife creep,
I don't blame Eamonn and Ruth or the others. Phil has very deep pockets and ITV management were kissing his feet. If anyone said anything they probably wouldn't work again and get sued for millions with itv helping Philth do it. I'm not sure even Eamonn and Ruth could afford the amount of money needed if he won a court battle.

Reactions: 60

lauren96111

VIP Member
No it doesn't but nor does it make them a paedophile, as some comments were starting to suggest
Sorry if someone is grooming a child from a young age to eventually lead to a sexual relationship they have got to of viewed that child in a sexual way. Just because he's tried to be clever and not cross the line of illegal activity doesn't mean he doesn't think like a paedophile.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
The point is there is no evidence he is a paedophile as some on here were alleging earlier in a libellous fashion and certainly no evidence he committed illegal paedophilic sexual acts with someone under 18
Who gave Rose West get access to tattle?

• Haha

JRH2022

Chatty Member
For him to admit this now, it must mean hes trying to distract from something bigger or trying to get his side of the story out before the weekend papers do.

Time for the ITV Top Brass to go, and get in some new people with fresh ideas.
Retire Lorraine, revamp This Morning and get rid of the gobby Loose women.
Loose women have to go the very worst!

• Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
I kinda get where TYL159 is coming from, as I did post the other Week a similar post.
Mine was saying I think he's a groomer but I feel PS was careful enough to not cross the line of illegal behavior( be that underage sex or sexting teens)
Timothy will throw him under a bus theres zero morals in that family. It's s probably him who's phoned the DM. His brothers disowned him and Philth got off scot free. I think it goes much deeper he's in the shit. His brother was comfortable to discuss sexually abusing kids with him who the fuck would do that? Pedalos keep it quiet unless it's to other pedalos they stick together.

Doc

VIP Member
Knowing someone as a literal child and then finding them attractive overnight, on their 18th birthday, is beyond the realms of belief. PS must’ve been into him as a boy. Even when “legal” he looked very young.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Wonder if MM has decided to rip the plaster off, atop the speculation, sold his story to the Mail to get it over and done with, so he can get on with his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Chita

VIP Member
I don't believe he believed it at the time. He was sat there while she did the supportive talking with a face on him like he could smell a fart.

All of these people are coming out of the woodwork now because the tide's turning & saying what they know won't endanger their lucrative on screen jobs any more. But every one of them could have said what they knew then or long before then & even had they never worked another day in television, they'd have had enough money to live like kings for the rest of their lives.

There are no excuses for them. It's not like a nurse at Stoke Infirmary whose family would have starved had she spoken out & been sacked. it's not like being a cleaner at BBC studios saying nowt about the girls being nonced backstage at TOP and facing eviction for non payment of rent when they get sacked for it is it?

I think there was a superinjunction.
I know they are denying it but I don't believe them.

The rumoured injunction was to end this week and suddenly out it all comes.

So if there wasnt one, why is it coming out now?

• Heart

Tryger88

VIP Member
It is illegal to have sex with those under 18 or watch sexual images of those under 18, none of which is in dispute. However there is also no evidence Schofield engaged in either activity. Unfortunately some on here with IQs of 2 figures or less can't understand that and the difference between what may be ill judged behaviour and illegal behaviour
If he's done nothing wrong then why has he lost his job 😉

• Heart

Tatvam

It aint looking good when you have to describe a relationship as 'not illegal' !!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
He could have invited hundreds of young men 18 or over to his flat. Clearly he was no saint, that doesn't mean he did anything illegal either
It's a very peculiar hill you've chosen to take the moral high ground on.

NB: I am pretty sure that the Mods here know what is & is not libellous & are more than willing to remove any and all comments they deem as being so. Not their first rodeo and all that.

Reactions: 57

coconochanel

VIP Member
I don't think Eamonn is two faced I think he couldn't say much incase he was sued but now its coming out he can speak freely.

• Heart

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
It is illegal to have sex with those under 18 or watch sexual images of those under 18, none of which is in dispute. However there is also no evidence Schofield engaged in either activity. Unfortunately some on here with IQs of 2 figures or less can't understand that and the difference between what may be ill judged behaviour and illegal behaviour
🥱 Did you go up to double pay after 1am?

• Haha