Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EggMayo

If they want to keep This Morning going…

They need to rest this show until September.

Relaunch with a completely different set and feel. They are going for the cosy look. Cosy is no longer what we think of when we think of This Morning. Sleazy goings on and people turning a blind eye. Change the set completely.

Different production team.

Have a pool of presenters.

Let Holly go.
I haven’t watched it for a while now, but when those two were hosting it, I don’t know about you but I felt some of the subjects covered and the odd bods interviewed weren’t fit for daytime viewing. In other words, sexual content. I thought, nah this isn’t right. Some things are best covered on Channel 4/5 late night viewing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

L3moning

VIP Member
Remember The Sun done a countdown to some Page 3 girl turning either 16 or 18, I can’t remember, so they could legally print her on page 3 with her tits out. That’s the MSM.
It was the News Of The World, with Lindsey Dawn Mackensie.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
One thing I will say is, I do feel for MM, and the trauma he's expeirenced, But there's something off about him, in that video that everyone shares, there's not much life behind his eyes lol. Its strange. I hope he takes Phil to the cleaners. but Yeah, something a bit off about him.
I agree with you.

Reactions: 6

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Unfortunately I think this story wil fizzle out. Phillip will disappear for a while, barely being seen, and most of the general population and media will forget and move on. Unless something really astounding is found, I think this will die out.

Ametrine

VIP Member

clare999

Sorry if this has been mentioned so if there was so injunction why couldn’t the media report it?

Juniper99

There's a page with 'limegoss' that has the timeliness of events with videos for anyone that needs to catch up/ fill in missed bits in one place.

I saw the Jack Jones video and can't work out how old MM was in it?

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Apparently Vanessa Feltz was on air at the time the story broke, does anyone know where to find the catch-up for it?

msPrimrose

If they want to keep This Morning going…

They need to rest this show until September.

Relaunch with a completely different set and feel. They are going for the cosy look. Cosy is no longer what we think of when we think of This Morning. Sleazy goings on and people turning a blind eye. Change the set completely.

Different production team.

Have a pool of presenters.

Let Holly go.
☝🏼yes to this because if they don’t it’s just going to simmer until it dies a death anyway.

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
So ITV have said they did investigate in 2020 and BOTH parties denied having a relationship.
- so he has groomed this child for years and executives didn't think they should look in to it more?
- no evidence was found - you have to be joking, so no evidence, it didn't happen?
- apart from hearsay and rumours - ever heard of no smoke without fire?

these executives should all hold their heads in shame - seems they really didn't learn anything from the saville scandal.
the 'investigation' quoted on BBC News twitter now ...
so both parties questioned but denied it - Philth has now admitted to it -
er.. 'I lied'

Attachments

Pager1

BBC Newsnight have just started honing in on Willabooby… should be a clue on what’s coming for her. More and more people, especially within the media, will be piling the pressure on her now and rightly so. It’s time to pay the bill, Hol. You cosied up to Philth to boost your own career and overlooked so much abuse of power and for what? I hope it was worth it!
I wouldn’t be surprised if Holly resigned tomorrow. Monday is going to be very interesting. I think this morning needs to end, there is too much damage at the minute that cannot be avoided. I do feel sorry for fellow presenters on this morning at the minute the whole thing is a shambles
I agree, it is a cesspit.

• Heart