Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
New thread suggestion these threads move ever so fast it's hard to keep up lol 😳

Over exposure of Philth Scofield took on a whole new meaning 🤐

Reactions: 6

ShadesMint

Sorry if someone has already said this (trying to keep up with thread!!) - isn’t it only PS who has denied a super injunction? His statement seems to really overly labour the point that HE hasn’t had a SI put in place… carefully worded to distance himself from anything anyone else (eg ITV) has put in place?

Has ITV explicitly denied the existence
Dan Wootton has said there was never an injunction. (In his tweets, don't know how to post, sorry)

Reactions: 5

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
When has he ever come out of something well? He's a massive bell
Who I'm sure isnt doing any of these twitter posts selflessly- hes trying to get massive clout- then go on american news channels who dont know real story 'i uncovered pedalo tv presenter'

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
How did it come out about Tim telling him what he did? Did Tim tell the police when he was arrested? If so he must have known the impact it would have….😎

Anne28

Only a few weeks ago he and Stephanie and theor daughters were at a big fancy dress hosted by Keith Lemon
Other celebs having their pic taken with him in his anchorman outfit- how many of those knew or will be desperately trying to distance themselves in coming days.
Are they actually divorced now? It keeps being mentioned that he had an affair while still married?

poppyseed1

VIP Member
I trust Eamonn more than Phillip tbh regardless of how jaded the former may be. You have to be a pretty shitty person to not support someone "coming out" so it's not fair for Eamonn and Ruth to be called hypocrites especially if they were deceived by him which he is extremely good at.
What did he lie to eamonn about ?

Well according to his insta he turned 18 on the 15th of March this year (unless I am mistaken, quite possible) but he posted saying 18 today and all the comments are people saying happy birthday.
No he’s defo just turned 30 but looks young for his age…

Missmopps

VIP Member
I was at the o2 last night watching micky Flanagan live. My phone was locked in a pouch so first myself & hundreds others saw the news was when we was lining up outside Greenwich tube station. Safe to stay I was absolutely ecstatic to see this piece of shit sink further & further into his disgusting mess he has created.
Highlight of my night on the train platform waiting for the train & group of men started to aing for a good 2/3 minutes "Do do do schofield is a ponce , do do do schofield is a ponce"
I hope whatever stories more are coming out this weekend are the final nail in his already 10ft buried coffin!!!
OFF TOPIC
[/QUOTE]
I love Mickey Flanagan. One of the few comedians I belly laugh at. Was the show good? His story that his mum always knew Saville was a ponce was so well done.