Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ah

Aaahh Jesus…that’ll teach me to put me glasses on. I apologise profusely! Katie Piper, yep, Katie Price, not a fucking chance :-D
it’s quite alright I was a couple of Proseccos in last night when I wrote it so when catching up this morning had to go back and check I didn’t mistype 🤣
The Pricey is more done the PS no way she would get a gig like that

Reactions: 7

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover but OMG doesn’t he trigger your nonceometer!
Yes, but we've all be burnt too many times in the past not to ask the question ... all the other high-profile showbiz pedalo's looked like wrong'uns ...

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
The thread is moving so quickly I think my question got buried but can anybody shed any light as to what went on at the NTA's? Did MM kick off? How do we know Phil had him kicked out? I've looked but can't find any context other than it being said
I don’t know if there ever was more than MM approaching Holly and then another photo of Pip with his vape looking stressed

CanIGoBacktoBed

You’ve said it yourself. Some inevitably do, and with his brother also inclined to abuse its a reasonable question imo.
Im not going to argue about this- it's the misconception that has been repeated on this thread that 'the abused become abusers'. I won't apologise for questioning the sweeping generalisation.

Again I wasn't saying all abusers go on to abuse the vast vast majority do not!! Females make up the majority of victims of SA 90 percent of SA is perpetuated by males. So it's more likely males would go onto offend but the vast vast majority do not. This is a specific profile of offender I'm talking about which is rare. I am a victim of victim of SA when I was 12 I have never thought that others thought I was more likely to abuse because its not true.
There has been nothing wrong with what you said at all, it's factual!
Unfortunately other people twist this and use it to suggest that if you have been abused it means you will abuse and also use it to remove agency from abusers by implying they have no control.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Body language analysis is one of those things that the newspapers like to indulge in which can charitably be called "bunk".
Exactly, they just come out as an expert to support whatever narrative the paper want them to. No doubt at the time it would have said Phil showed nerves and Holly was supportive, nothing sinister as the narrative at the time was brave Phil

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Well well well, it's all unraveling now. If Philth began the relationship when person X turned 18, and was not in a position of trust, and there had been no grooming going on before then, I can't see anything illegal. However, there are accusations of Philth's behaviour with others on Snapchat.

I still think he's a nasty piece of work.

Ireckon

VIP Member
I can understand why people are pissed off at Eamonn and Dan. They are coming across two faced, if you’ve known allllll the time why now? Why not then? Why not before? Why are you shouting now that the whole of social media has forced this story out.

Both of them and more at the time of him coming out knew of this story yet acted for the press and was bigging PS up calling him an inspiration and they knew it was a cover up.

They are jumping on the bandwagon because they can and it makes them look good, they knew what PS was a groomer and dated someone who he had great power over which in itself is a HR nightmare in a normal workplace.

All these people who knew should be ashamed of themselves!!! That includes Eamonn. I don’t like PS but these celebs acting all godly now is just so ugly.
Philip was paying a£30,000 injunction for story not to get out - perhaps he can’t keep up the fee

Allaboutthehashtag

Chatty Member
bloody love the tattle husbands - mine is the same 🤣🤣 think they love the goss! Or you know, whatever this horror is - this is far more than just gossip and speculation
Couldn't agree more, my OH is currently watching Katie Hopkins on tik tok and said he's looking forward to the Sunday papers 😆

• Haha

devilleil

I’m starting to wonder about the Schofields father now. Are they products of something sinister? What are the chances if having two sons with the same predilections in one family?
I was wondering the same thing to be honest.

RosieSparkle

Imagine coming into the 31st thread about a (potential) groomer and thinking it's gucci to imply a grown man has done nothing wrong by getting with someone he met when he was a pre-teen and he was in this 40's, because technically it's not illegal. Frowned up, but not illegal. The absolute brass bollocks. Ever been groomed? I was. It fucks me up to this day, but should I just let that 30+ year trauma slide just because it's not illegal? Get a fucking grip. Read the room. So yeah, not illegal, but the repercussions and trauma seeded in the victim is enough to ruin a life. IMO it should be illegal. It's coercive control AKA abuse in my eyes.
Exactly this!!!!!

• Heart