Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msmith2006

VIP Member
For once I am willing my baby to want more night feeds than usual tonight . I will be jumping out of bed with glee (rather than my usual mumble of “fucks sake I’m wrecked!”)

I dread to think how many pages / threads I’ll have to go through in the morning if I’m not awake multiple times during the night 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I’m mindful that a couple of his crisis management team are on this thread trying to disrupt and confuse. I think you’re fighting the tide there guys. I’d retreat tbh. The war is officially lost.
Are they? I haven't noticed them. They clearly aren't very good at said crisis management.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Chita

VIP Member
I can understand why people are pissed off at Eamonn and Dan. They are coming across two faced, if you’ve known allllll the time why now? Why not then? Why not before? Why are you shouting now that the whole of social media has forced this story out.

Both of them and more at the time of him coming out knew of this story yet acted for the press and was bigging PS up calling him an inspiration and they knew it was a cover up.

They are jumping on the bandwagon because they can and it makes them look good, they knew what PS was a groomer and dated someone who he had great power over which in itself is a HR nightmare in a normal workplace.

All these people who knew should be ashamed of themselves!!! That includes Eamonn. I don’t like PS but these celebs acting all godly now is just so ugly.

Just my opinion, but I think there HAS been a super injunction.
It's been rumoured for ages that there was one and it ended this week.

Thats why now because they can finally say what they know.
And Phillochio is trying to head them off at the pass by confessing to part of what he's done in the hope the rest will stay hidden.
Damage limitation attempt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Sunraged

Just to clarify something. I saw a post quoted suggesting that grooming isn't an offence unless it leads to sex with someone who is underage or it leads to financial abuse. As far as I'm aware, grooming is an offence in its own right and carries a prison sentence of up to 14 years if found guilty. There doesn't need to be sex or financial abuse to make it an offense, just the intent, and the incitement to engage in an illegal act. The groomer has to have communicated or met the victim at least twice for it to be classed as grooming/incitement.

AllieBee

VIP Member
BBC Newsnight have just started honing in on Willabooby… should be a clue on what’s coming for her. More and more people, especially within the media, will be piling the pressure on her now and rightly so. It’s time to pay the bill, Hol. You cosied up to Philth to boost your own career and overlooked so much abuse of power and for what? I hope it was worth it!
The thing that creeps me the most is all that time her and Philth went on holidays together, all the while she KNEW Philth was a pedalo. She put her own children at risk. That I cannot get my head around. She has to go. The absolute smugness of the pair of them with all that feud nonsense as a cover story. Despicable.

• Sick

Moneypenny’sfreedom

The more I see Tattle being right, the more I believe industry insiders are here and In some instances are trying to protect youngsters and more importantly children by dropping inside information.

There should be a protective whistleblowing avenue for all media employees. The only reason ppl don’t come out and say anything is due to large agencies with top lawyers on speed dial. Of course Philph has admitted this to distract and negate more serious allegations. It disgusts me that the papers will bury more serious allegations for the juicy front page admission. The idea philph possibly had an injunction that a judge allowed to stand to prevent this coming out absolutely stinks to the highest echelons of society.

Many years ago they brought in rules to say teachers could not have relationships with students who were between 16-18 years old. This was to make it easier to prosecute the teachers who groomed and then abused the young people in their care. Famous/ influential people entering into ‘relationships’ with teenagers is still grooming and abuse in my eyes and the industry must start to protect the young people who innocently enter the profession at the lowest levels.

If MM has signed an NDA would it now be worth him breaking it? Are there any legal fraus who could expand on the possible legal implications for him?

I have a nasty feeling the police should be trawling these pages judging by the not so subtle allegations around other high profile national treasures in the acting and scientific areas.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Meg78

VIP Member
Has anyone else watched The Morning Show? With the early scenes of Steve Carell’s character having a crisis meeting? Every single part of the charade ITV has put up about this has given me flashbacks to that show.

Who wants to bet Holly finds a young (but not too young, obvs) coattails to ride her way through the storm just like Jennifer Aniston’s character…..

Overall I’m really hoping that This Morning ends. It’s become a disingenuous, vapid shadow of its former self, it’s so forced and fake, completely predictable and soulless

just like holly.

• Heart
  • Haha
This is why we have such a problem with institutionalised child abuse. So many people thinking of the abuser and not the abused. Honestly go and boil your head and think about your morals or lack of

• Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
He could have invited hundreds of young men 18 or over to his flat. Clearly he was no saint, that doesn't mean he did anything illegal either
Can you not see the bigger picture ? Philths brother is a pedalo that he enabled , his brother felt comfortable telling him that he was sexually abusing a child and philth didnt report that. No normal family dynamic has that. Philth was messaging underage boys on social media. It doesn't take Colombo to work out something amiss is going on. It's not your standard pervy older man with a younger person this had intent , he offered him a job so he could get on tap sex.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Yel

Chatty Member
It's all very rich of brave Phil to tell people to leave the guy alone and respect his privacy. He's no doubt made him sign an NDA to silence him and his continued silence benefits Phillip, holly and itv.

What if it's cathartic for him to tell everyone the details? It shouldn't be Phil's choice that the other guy is silent.

Reactions: 62

Sunnygal

One of the things that is really grating on me is that ITV and YMU are acting as if they have only just found out about the 'affair'. It was an open secret, much like him being gay, confirmed to me by a high profile Emmerdale actor 3 years ago! Everyone who turned a blind eye is now scrambling to save their skin. If there is really nothing to hide, let the likes of Ruth, Rylan, Eamon, Amanda etc speak out and show us that this is not the sequel to the Savile cover up.

Reactions: 61