Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veevee04

VIP Member
Well if you really want to be that pedantic (and even the above in relation to Schofield is disputed) it is not illegal to be a paedophile, it is only illegal to commit paedophilic acts of underage sex with minors
I have worked with pedalos sex offenders for a number of years unfortunately fell into it long story. There is such thing as good pedalos , they avoid all contact with children, they go out term time in the day for example. Even media they won't watch things with children in because it's a trigger. They do their best to avoid it and they don't act on their urges , they get counselling. I unfortunately meet the ones who do offend but yes the good pedalos avoid anything child related.
Philth did none of this he was talking to underage boys on social media and doing youth theatre, getting one a job so he could have sex with them. He was seeking out very young looking boys then discarding once they got too old. His actions fit a sex offender. The behaviours often escalate so a 16 year old might satisfy the urge at one point but then they crave younger next time.

He does not fit the criteria of a good pedalo.
I'm so sorry to go into all of this tattlers but this is what pedalos think and do.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

Hope96

VIP Member
I trust Eamonn more than Phillip tbh regardless of how jaded the former may be. You have to be a pretty shitty person to not support someone "coming out" so it's not fair for Eamonn and Ruth to be called hypocrites especially if they were deceived by him which he is extremely good at.

• Heart
Reactions: 103

zebraflow2

BBC Newsnight have just started honing in on Willabooby… should be a clue on what’s coming for her. More and more people, especially within the media, will be piling the pressure on her now and rightly so. It’s time to pay the bill, Hol. You cosied up to Philth to boost your own career and overlooked so much abuse of power and for what? I hope it was worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 102

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Did he have sex with anyone under 18? No evidence of that at all. Yes he lied and cheated but no evidence he had sex with someone underage and it is potentially libel to say so so I suggest you stop it
Hi Phil. Looking forward to the Sunday papers are you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Chronically_knackered

No it doesn't but nor does it make them a paedophile, as some comments were starting to suggest
if you are sexually attracted to minors (which grooming behaviour would indicate), then (whether or not a relationship begins at 18) you are a pedophile. Being a pedophile is defined by the attraction, not the actions. I think you’re getting confused between the definitions of child sexual abuse and pedophilia.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Libbylulu

VIP Member
My last post on here before I went to sleep last night (time difference) I said something like ‘I hope this whole story doesn’t just end with the Phil and Holly feud’ I snuggle down for the night only for my husband to wake me this morning and say’you’d better get up, Philip Schofield is trending and your forum must be on fire 🔥
Live footage of me getting up…. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

House of Tea

VIP Member
Unwise’ is a strange choice of words, and quite derogatory to MM.

I wouldn’t have used the word ‘unwise’ at all. Just would’ve said a consensual relationship began when the person involved was 18.

PS can’t sugar coat it, he got young lads in for work experience (never girls) and this one in particular (maybe others too who knows) became a target. He held a position of power over MM so it’s totally grooming.

Glad he quit ITV, next out is HW for enabling PS. She had opportunities to advise PS or else inform ITV bosses. She did neither, she needs to go!
Didn’t she think it was odd it was never girls doing the work experience?

Oh Holly. Disney loving, crystal believer, wide eyed angelic Holly. You were friends with a groomer. Step down.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
He is still trying to control the narrative. This is clearly not an unpleasant case of someone being unfaithful to their spouse and having an affair. That scenario is an awful business - but not one that involves people having to resign.

Phil says he is sorry for being unfaithful to his wife. He surely has already admitted to deceiving her, when he is was crying on TV back in 2020? Him then being outed for “cheating” with another “man” would not be the end of his TV career in 2023.
He is drip feeding / minimising again. He obviously started this relationship whilst the other party was underage - and ITV have tried their best to cover this up, and silence those in the know.
We probably don’t know the half of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

veevee04

VIP Member
Can someone explain the photo?
It's MM after he's been chucked out of the NTAs on Philths orders. MM had probably grown up too much for his liking , he is approaching HW desperately probably trying to tell her what happened. It's so sad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

Kotare

VIP Member
Did he have sex with anyone under 18? No evidence of that at all. Yes he lied and cheated but no evidence he had sex with someone underage and it is potentially libel to say so so I suggest you stop it
Let’s wait and see shall we. The fact that as an adult he met a child at 10 and then became his lover suggests a power imbalance right from the outset. Pretty weird

• Heart
Reactions: 88