Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
This is a discussion about the law, which we still have, not the rule of the mob
Oh yes the rule of law. That law which permitted Jimmy Saville, despite every police force in the country having received allegations of abuse by him from over 100 victims, to die not only a free man but a Knight of the Realm and the Vatican. That law which has just released Gary Glitter early because he doesn't feel well & he's got some bangin' new choons for an album he wants to record. The law which was sanguine about the Home Office's "loss" of over 90 dossiers of evidence on child sex abuse in Westminster & Whitehall. The law which would refuse to take Rolf Harris back into custody when after his early release he was reported on numerous occasions lurking outside of schools and playing fields in Bucks - again because he didn't feel well. Though he was clearly, repeatedly & flagrantly violating his parole conditions by doing so.

The law is an ass - and btw just a note to whoever is paying this prat to shill for Phil. You are wasting your brass because he/she/they is/are really quite shit at it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Is there even more stuff coming out that we don’t even know about?
I think there has to be.
Why has the story finally been broken by mainstream media? Why has he finally resigned from ITV?

The story of Matthew McGreevy has been well known on Tattle and elsewhere for the longest time.
There is something else about to break, I am guessing.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

rockatansky

Imagine coming into the 31st thread about a (potential) groomer and thinking it's gucci to imply a grown man has done nothing wrong by getting with someone he met when he was a pre-teen and he was in this 40's, because technically it's not illegal. Frowned up, but not illegal. The absolute brass bollocks. Ever been groomed? I was. It fucks me up to this day, but should I just let that 30+ year trauma slide just because it's not illegal? Get a fucking grip. Read the room. So yeah, not illegal, but the repercussions and trauma seeded in the victim is enough to ruin a life. IMO it should be illegal. It's coercive control AKA abuse in my eyes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

full of #

My son is 18 and if some 61 year old became his boyfriend and I found out they had known each other for so many years I’d be concerned and rightly so

• Heart
Reactions: 83

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
Dan Wootton tweeted that ITV execs were told multiple times. There are persistent rumours Ruth Langsford reported Phillip’s behaviour to ITV top brass, and that it soured the relationship between Ruth and Phillip possibly to the point Ruth and her husband had to leave This Morning.

Assuming that Ruth at least, and possibly others, privately communicated their concerns to ITV executives, and also assuming that they didn’t suspect actually criminal behaviour so couldn’t do much else with the facts, I think they probably did enough.

The only other thing would be to escalate the profile of the allegations with their names attached and risk being gaslighted as crazy & bitter trolls, or sued, or having their career thrown entirely off-track, when it wasn’t for for rest of the production’s team to investigate or or verify the concerns they had, but simply to report them to those whose jobs are to manage and oversee. That’s how most workplaces work isn’t it?

Now I DO want to know everything ITV execs knew and when and that will be the interesting part to me personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 82

TYL159

Chatty Member
So Holly sat on holiday with Philth being all cosy letting her sons spending time with him while he was probably having pedalo thoughts. Yuk she's a disgrace, I wouldn't let my kids near someone I knew liked young boys.
Did he have sex with anyone under 18? No evidence of that at all. Yes he lied and cheated but no evidence he had sex with someone underage and it is potentially libel to say so so I suggest you stop it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Editor of Mail on Sunday just on GBNews …….. said lots more revelations to come in tomorrows paper! Standby by tattlers! Tomorrows gonna be a busy day! 😄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

pixxyy

VIP Member
Well if you really want to be that pedantic (and even the above in relation to Schofield is disputed) it is not illegal to be a paedophile, it is only illegal to commit paedophilic acts of underage sex with minors
bloody hell to think that let alone type it :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 77

Muchbee

VIP Member
Well if you really want to be that pedantic (and even the above in relation to Schofield is disputed) it is not illegal to be a paedophile, it is only illegal to commit paedophilic acts of underage sex with minors
Did you get lost on your way to a more sinister website?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

JRH2022

Chatty Member
This has been discussed numerous times but I was talking with friends about how it was considered the ‘norm’ and funny for people of school age to receive Snapchats from Philth .. it’s wild looking back at that now when you’re older and more mature and seeing it for what it really is!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

House of Tea

VIP Member
How can This Morning do anything on grooming or child abuse now? They have a duty of care to their employees and failed them.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Chronically_knackered

Wow! You’re certainly going out of your way to defend him.
I am fully aware of where the law stands, and yes you are correct that it is the actions which are illegal, not the thought processes. I still stand by my stance that grooming behaviour would suggest pedophilic tendencies. As I said before, at the very least this is a grooming situation. I would add that there has also been a significant abuse of power, and would go as far as to say that he’s probably generally not a very pleasant chap.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Cakeyface

Chatty Member
Why don't you just pop off? You're either baiting, or a weirdo sympathizer. Either way, get to 🦆🦆🦆

Edited so I don't get told off 🥸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74