Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trouble is i
The Sun are working really hard to promote how brave PS is over the last few days and block any negative (the truth) stories.

Usually the Sun allow readers to comment on stories on their website to encourage visitors to return but every single PS story since Friday (and there are a lot of them) does not allow comments????

Today's generic TM stories in the Sun do allow comments so it will be interesting to see if MM gets a mention and how quickly the Sun turn comments off :giggle:
If theres an injunction it does have an expiry date doesnt it? I wouldnt dress up a story to protect him at all its like helping him hide behind a facade.
Drop giving TM Publicity! why not?
Perhaps these newspaper outlets have close links to Television too. Some similar owner.
There has to be some links.
How can PS have that sort of power?
This is in thr public interest. At least address the rumours ITV. If its BS then fine. But a storm is clearly brewing and I cant look at PS the same anymore. Address it ITV or This Morning amd tell us ifits all BS.

Reactions: 1
The only 3 newspapers stories i’ve seen about PS overnight and this morning are ones where’s he’s spoken to a different lad each time via snapchat!

It’s almost like they are doing it on purpose...😊
Never 🤯 😂 😂

His TV family?! You mean all the others puppet mastered by James Grant Management are trotted out to fawn over him. Is this online yet? I presume OK are a publication friendly to ITV.
I won't be rushing out to buy it😂 don't know if its online, the actor on cover posted pic on his insta, but the side pic caught my attention. I really think there could be a lot of people with egg on their faces very soon🔜

I havent forgotten anything. The fact theres a super injunction in place does not stop joe public from making petitions.

The matter we are discussing in this thread.
Tongue in cheek my friend. But still, it leaves the question. They wouldn't release a statement to the press regarding any petition. Therefore what more could you do than you are doing at the moment when they say "We have received your request, one of many ITV receive on a daily basis. It will receive due consideration as do all such requests ". . . Take it to the press ?

Reactions: 2
Just joined this forum. 😀it’s brill. Used to be on DS but I mean yonks ago haven’t been there for years. I’m on twitter and mumsnet. They are allowing quite a lot over on MN atm. Can I ask? how do we know an injunction has been put in place ? (I don’t read the papers) do read DM online though

Reactions: 5
My daughter rang me, and I returned to over 100 notifications 😂
We discussed Saint Smug Mug and she said a website called mumsnet are like this site, they haven't been silenced yet and they despise him 😂
I wonder what detective 🕵 work they've done 🤔 😂

Reactions: 7
Ive no idea what else is going on, but the fact so much is being deleted online, the fact the likes of Joan and Perez were cut off suddenly, the fact the newspaper stories have dropped, the posts from the crew who say this has been going on for some time, the news stories of behind the scenes shenanigans and all the shade being made by Amanda just points to a bigger mystery.
The mystery to me is that Perez has now said from an inside source that there was nothing untoward and the MM rumors are all rubbish. He's in the US, so it's not an injunction stopping him. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been posted before, but there is a clip from TM where PS turned up on set without his trousers. The guy seems to like whipping them off. No prizes for guessing what he would be doing backstage just beforehand and with whom.

• Sick
The mystery to me is that Perez has now said from an inside source that there was nothing untoward and the MM rumors are all rubbish. He's in the US, so it's not an injunction stopping him. :unsure:
I said in an earlier post perhaps he wants to keep in ITVs good book management side, they also manage high profile clients in the US, perhaps he wants to be invited back 🤔
He said he thinks Saint Smug Mug is a good guy 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In Perez' own clip he was trying to cover himself. Just because he is in the US doesn't mean to say that he couldn't be sued for defamation. In fact, I think Perez is well past his sell by date. Joan Collins was the only one who was honest at that table. I bet she never gets invited back on TM.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In Perez' own clip he was trying to cover himself. Just because he is in the US doesn't mean to say that he couldn't be sued for defamation. In fact, I think Perez is well past his sell by date. Joan Collins was the only one who was honest at that table. I bet she never gets invited back on TM.
Again we think alike 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The trouble is i

If theres an injunction it does have an expiry date doesnt it? I wouldnt dress up a story to protect him at all its like helping him hide behind a facade.
Drop giving TM Publicity! why not?
Perhaps these newspaper outlets have close links to Television too. Some similar owner.
There has to be some links.
How can PS have that sort of power?
This is in thr public interest. At least address the rumours ITV. If its BS then fine. But a storm is clearly brewing and I cant look at PS the same anymore. Address it ITV or This Morning amd tell us ifits all BS.
The Sun were the paper going to out him the general consensus is, and he made a deal with them, hence the sudden announcement on Friday.
I was expecting a serialised story from Saint Smug Mug as is the done thing when you deal with the tabloids 😂

I’ve gone back and found post 637 re people who might be able to investigate further.

Reactions: 2
Has Emma Forbes said anything in support of Phil? Ex CBBC and presented a few programs with Philip Shofield?

Reactions: 5
However you look sit it stinks, Phillip has paraded himself as a happily married man ( to a woman) for 27 yrs, now, if they both knew throughout their marriage that he was gay,but it worked and there was a deep love/friendship there, then again great, whatever works and TBF not really any business of anyone’s but theirs, but, this is where it gets messy, rumours of PS and MM start to circulate, again not really anyone’s business, although I think the public can judge him, it’s when you look closely at the relationship with MM and how long he’s known him it’s becomes really disturbing. Now, I’m not saying anything happened until MM was above the legal age for sex, but the fact there are photos with PS when he’s clearly around 11/12yrs and then the contact on Twitter-just screams unsavoury and not the squeaky clean image PS has earned his millions off, that’s why the word grooming is being thrown around. We have been here before, when are these organisations going to realise the truth does and will come out. If he’s done something that is going to question his moral compass then tough! All the hush hush screams something happened that was not right. Imo of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.