Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would be interested to know how many people signed up in the last few days :D
I think half of DS' members saw the light and joined up here instead. This site is just about the only place left where you can express an opinion without being banned, blocked or having your knuckles rapped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh pur lease! Just watched a clip of a Kelly Osbourne interjecting Dame Joan with some rubbish about beautiful people being really who they are and the truth. The truth is KO would be Norah Batty without her parents working on a till (no offence cashiers do great work).

Reactions: 14

That can of worms has been fully opened now

I would say it's been opened slightly with a rusty tin opener and that we are trying to prise it open with a big knife

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If someone is a victim of possible grooming we should be supportive of them. They barely have a voice due to such coverups. How is thay fair? In this day and age?
He may be an adult now but that doesnt give any one the right to treat them badly if thats whats happened. Esp if they were groomed from a minor if rumours are true.

Making jokes about the victims name supports people getting away wrongdoings. It flips the seriousness of the story of victims.
Makes them feel more vunerable too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think half of DS' members saw the light and joined up here instead. This site is just about the only place left where you can express and opinion without being banned, blocked or having your knuckles rapped.
Yup I emigrated from DS too :D (different username though, go by Scrabbler over there and usually stick to threads about EastEnders).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think half of DS' members saw the light and joined up here instead. This site is just about the only place left where you can express and opinion without being banned, blocked or having your knuckles rapped.
The irony is that I remember vividly one poster who was truly psychotic with the things she constantly spouted about a celebrity and no matter how many times people complained about her she was allowed to continue. It wasn’t until much later (probably when the moderators had enough) was she banned.

Reactions: 3
Yup I emigrated from DS too :D (different username though, go by Scrabbler over there and usually stick to threads about EastEnders).
I'm a DS lurker on strictly 😂

The irony is that I remember vividly one poster who was truly psychotic with the things she constantly spouted about a celebrity and no matter how many times people complained about her she was allowed to continue. It wasn’t until much later (probably when the moderators had enough) was she banned.
There's alot of hatred on there for other other posters too i noted

Reactions: 4
You forget, there's a super injunction in force so it's . . " Clear the matter up ? What matter ?"
Yeah the crisis management will have said carry on as normal act like nothings happened, we will fill the press of good stories and this will be all he forgotten soon 🤐

Reactions: 5
No but he's said himself that he's desperate to appear on IACGMOOH after being rejected last year. Protecting his own carreer by watching his P's and Q's methinks.
Judging by his appearance in the Australian version of IACGMOOH he’s probably bumped himself down the list even more.

This is truly vomit inducing. Don't get me wrong, I am pleased for the elderly couple involved, but if ever there was a concerted PR campaign to show PS in a good light as an all round great guy, it is this from today's Sun newspaper.

If you watch the clip of the wonderful Joan Collins, look at Sharon and Kelly. They look at each other . Kelly looks like she is trying to tell her mother something with her eyes

Reactions: 6
This is truly vomit inducing. Don't get me wrong, I am pleased for the elderly couple involved, but if ever there was a concerted PR campaign to show PS in a good light as an all round great guy, it is this from today's Sun newspaper.

I watched that actually and did comment I wondered why the granny and grandad looked younger then Saint Smug Mug

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.