Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sun are working really hard to promote how brave PS is over the last few days and block any negative (the truth) stories.

Usually the Sun allow readers to comment on stories on their website to encourage visitors to return but every single PS story since Friday (and there are a lot of them) does not allow comments????

Today's generic TM stories in the Sun do allow comments so it will be interesting to see if MM gets a mention and how quickly the Sun turn comments off :giggle:

Reactions: 6
The clean up on the internet and lack of MM trending leads me to think you may be right. And that would be an utter disgrace. But after how ITV etc handled the whole Ant debacle, nothing would surprise me.
But he is losing respect with the public, surely he cant stay in his position for long.

Frankly Im surprised I havent seen any petitions asking for at least a sabbatical from ITV so the whole matter can be cleared up.

Reactions: 3
Gordon was depraved. He used to just lie there and wait for someone to put their hand up him.
I won’t have a bad word said against Gordon, he had to put up with PS for all those years in that closet!

Whether they do a Loose Men show I won’t be watching it’s utter tosh. The only way I will watch is if it was hosted by meerkats.
Too easy to sneer at ITVs content which is disproportionately lowest common denominator ilk. Yet these ‘stars’ who’s egos have got the better of them that believe their careers have some semblance of importance. Let me clear they don’t, they are just peddling tit TV for bored, unemployed or uncultured people for stupidly inflated salaries.

Reactions: 7
Philip Schofield #4 Social media clear ups by complicit ITV, we say it’s high time saggy took the heat

I've never liked PS or HW, but never disliked them enough to read this thread (I'm usually on hinch/fopps threads) anyway, I was super suspicious as to the timing of PS coming out, especially with all the bad press about him recently. Well I've truly fallen down the rabbit hole now, these threads are moving so quickly! Finding out so much

Reactions: 14
Phillip Schofield #4 Matthew McGreevy can’t speak to the press but the “silver fox” is still in a mess!

Reactions: 16
No, I don't think it is but I don't think we will ever hear the truth of all this 'speculation'.
Quite. With these rumours out in the open accross the board, its bewildering why they are still going to so many lengths to shut them down. Frankly I think we have only seen the tip of the iceberg so far.

Frankly Im surprised I havent seen any petitions asking for at least a sabbatical from ITV so the whole matter can be cleared up.
You forget, there's a super injunction in force so it's . . " Clear the matter up ? What matter ?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember PS and Holly interviewing a woman who had been caught up in a scandal with Wayne Rooney - she had given him a lift in her car. PS and Holly were saying to her 'but you knew he was married'. Words cannot express how much I detest those two, mostly PS. I'd like to see episodes where he's talked about Savile, Weinstein etc. I can imagine his 'concerned' face. Now we can see how predators survive - they get support from their colleagues.

Reactions: 23
I won’t have a bad word said against Gordon, he had to put up with PS for all those years in that closet!
Especially since PS had his hand up Gordon's backside.

Suggestion for new thread title: "If Phillip's a national treasure, we should bury him".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You forget, there's a super injunction in force so it's . . " Clear the matter up ? What matter ?"
I havent forgotten anything. The fact theres a super injunction in place does not stop joe public from making petitions.

The matter we are discussing in this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Quite. With these rumours out in the open accross the board, its bewildering why they are still going to so many lengths to shut them down. Frankly I think we have only seen the tip of the iceberg so far.

Is there another rent boy story in our midst? News Paper prints story, then withdraws and said star sues for defamation. Because there isn’t any proof....ahem.

I remember PS and Holly interviewing a woman who had been caught up in a scandal with Wayne Rooney - she had given him a lift in her car. PS and Holly were saying to her 'but you knew he was married'. Words cannot express how much I detest those two, mostly PS. I'd like to see episodes where he's talked about Savile, Weinstein etc. I can imagine his 'concerned' face. Now we can see how predators survive - they get support from their colleagues.
This is the whole point, Phillip has built a career discussing, judging and laughing at other peoples personal lives. Now his personal skeletons are coming out great lengths are being taken to push them back in.

Reactions: 11
I feel your pain, I suffered dreadful insomnia for years It's hell. I had major surgery a few years back and the pain medication they gave me put me right off tea, coffee, fags, everything in fact. So not only did I thankfully give up the fags, I gave up caffeine and sleep like the dead now. Turns out I'm particularly sensitive to caffeine, if I have it on occasion I get hyper.

OMG switched TM back on, 'Torn between your partner and your family' 😂😂😂. His facial expression was hilarious. Please someone say something controversia!
Oh poor you. Hope you're better now.. And well done for giving up the smokes, your taste buds must've been affected.. I gave up my roll ups last June, for vanity not for health 😂 made insomnia worse, only thing to help me is not to be mentioned online 😂
Having adhd is a huge part of the problem, my mind never stops whirling around enough so I can sleep..

Reactions: 2
Is there another rent boy story in our midst? News Paper prints story, then withdraws and said star sues for defamation. Because there isn’t any proof....ahem.
Ive no idea what else is going on, but the fact so much is being deleted online, the fact the likes of Joan and Perez were cut off suddenly, the fact the newspaper stories have dropped, the posts from the crew who say this has been going on for some time, the news stories of behind the scenes shenanigans and all the shade being made by Amanda just points to a bigger mystery.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.