Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Emma Forbes said anything in support of Phil? Ex CBBC and presented a few programs with Philip Shofield?
Not that I know of. I think quite a few showbusiness people are not commenting in case it goes against them in some way in the future. I get the impression that the tv industry is a dog eat dog situation.

In fact, Emma's main role nowadays seems to be getting featured in the Daily Mail on holiday in Barbados and described as 'flaunting' her stunning figure. (The Daily Fail describes everyone as 'flaunting')

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, I just quickly looked on mumsnet, someone wrote at the start of the thread :

Very well written letter etc etc

Then someone wrote on page 10:

Hopefully his wife is too busy selling her story as an 8 part series to some scraggy mag and that's why she's not released a statement yet.
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Like you, I too am Scottish. We are either the same person, or long lost identical twins separated at birth.
OMG ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ any relatives from Orkney ๐Ÿค”
Edinburgh etc ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are quite a few photos of PS with Simon Schofield and MM, or PS with SS, or SS with MM, or PS with MM. Theyโ€™ve known each other for a very long time. MM looked quite young for a while but the most recent pictures and his Instagram story from July show a bloke now. He has filled out considerably and no longer looks like a boy.

Reactions: 2
So, I just quickly looked on mumsnet, someone wrote at the start of the thread :

Very well written letter etc etc

Then someone wrote on page 10:

Hopefully his wife is too busy selling her story as an 8 part series to some scraggy mag and that's why she's not released a statement yet.
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

OMG ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ any relatives from Orkney ๐Ÿค”
Edinburgh etc ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes, I am here in Edinburgh. No relatives from Orkney though.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Tongue in cheek my friend. But still, it leaves the question. They wouldn't release a statement to the press regarding any petition. Therefore what more could you do than you are doing at the moment when they say "We have received your request, one of many ITV receive on a daily basis. It will receive due consideration as do all such requests ". . . Take it to the press ?
There are public websites for petitions that have nothing to do with ITV. im not saying such petitions are effective (they usually are not), Im just saying Im surprised I have not seen any so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was thinking we could call MM Matthew McGreedy or Matthew McGrievance. Time will tell which name is more apt ! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There are public websites for petitions that have nothing to do with ITV. im not saying such petitions are effective (they usually are not), Im just saying Im surprised I have not seen any so far.
Yes, there is the government one where if you get over a certain number of signatures, it has to be debated in the House of Commons. What about 'Is It Right That A TV Channel Should Source Its Staff From The One Talent Agency?'.

There are quite a few photos of PS with Simon Schofield and MM, or PS with SS, or SS with MM, or PS with MM. Theyโ€™ve known each other for a very long time. MM looked quite young for a while but the most recent pictures and his Instagram story from July show a bloke now. He has filled out considerably and no longer looks like a boy.
is that why PS is no longer interested in MM....

• Sick
Reactions: 4
OMG I mentioned that too pages ago ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Reactions: 1
It just occurred to me that Kelly Osbourne is part of the 'ITV family' as well, all be it via her mother, which would explain whyshe suddenly cut in with her 'living his truth' speel to interrupt Joan Collins, who really doesn't need ITV to invite her back to further her career. I just re-read a couple of newspaper reports on that and just so fascinating that the whole 'inappropriate behaviour' bit is completely missed out of all of them!

Reactions: 17
The mystery to me is that Perez has now said from an inside source that there was nothing untoward and the MM rumors are all rubbish. He's in the US, so it's not an injunction stopping him. :unsure:
No but he's said himself that he's desperate to appear on IACGMOOH after being rejected last year. Protecting his own carreer by watching his P's and Q's methinks.

Reactions: 10
Maybe MM has had time to look back at his supposed relationship with PS and with adult eyes sees how he may have been manipulated ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

No but he's said himself that he's desperate to appear on IACGMOOH after being rejected last year. Protecting his own carreer by watching his P's and Q's methinks.
Exactly. It's always Me, Me, Me with these people. Me and my career.:sick:

Reactions: 2
The
I havent forgotten anything. The fact theres a super injunction in place does not stop joe public from making petitions.

The matter we are discussing in this thread.
A petition is seperate we are not press we are just saying we are bothered as The Public are affected by the serious allegations of these rumours and which for them to be addressed by This Morning or ITV because it is regarding a popular tv presenter. Please can you do an investigation.

We watch this guy and invest time in him and are always fed stories about good ole phil. Would we as the public watch him if he was guilty of an involvement with a minor. No!

I hope its all rumours. But with it being ignored and not addressed. Im thinking there may be some truth in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.