Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Judge Dreadful

From a source of mine...

"Established between him and wife for many years that Friday night was gay night and he’d stay at his London flat - runner story is true as well. All covered up for sake of the show and his rep"

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

cushtybert

VIP Member
I’m so tired but I know when I wake up In the morning there will probably be another thread 😂
Bloody love being a Tattler....big Hello to all the new guys who have come over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
The deletion of accounts and twitter posts etc is deeply disturbing. I can’t bear how much we are manipulated by the rich and powerful trying to change or control the narrative.
This thread is shocking if even half the shit is true!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Teal99

Didn’t Kim call him a phoney. I bet if she was on tomorrow she would be unfiltered!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
I'm going to turn off after this flat earther is gone, I'm hoping he outs Philip live 😁
I wish the flat earther would respond like this:

'So you really believe the earth is flat, do you?'

'Yeah, Phillip, I do'.

'So how are you going to prove it?'

'I'm going to watch you and your career fall off the edge of it!'

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ThePidge

VIP Member
should probably introduce myself, I’m the poster of the video “1 million followers” which has been viewed almost 240k times..... If it goes quiet it will be swept under the rug.
Not today Satan, not today.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Bngr8o1

it would make a lot more sense.
Might be wrong but most tabloids if planning a weekend story inform the person
either Thursday or Friday about the story for comment. And seeing he looked like a stunned mullet on friday
I think something was brewing for the sunday papers for def. No one at this morning even knew anything about phils interview until the morning itself, guests were frantically cancelled so it hadnt been in the pipeline for months. If you are gay for 57 years why suddenly decide on a random friday morning to come out. All too weird.

Reactions: 34

cushtybert

VIP Member
Y

You have a stronger stomach than me😂 couldn't watch yesterday. Won't watch until Friday, if even then. But let us know if he is twitchy😂😂
He’s nervous, holding his own hand a lot. Looking very scrawny, he reminds me of those birds who pluck out there own feathers due to stress

• Haha
Reactions: 33

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
Another noob here and seeing it was this topic that drew me in, thought it might as well be the place to say 'hi'! I

Was all for supporting Phil last Friday (despite not being a fan) but there seems to have been a raging shitstorm going on in the background and I'm more baffled than ever! No doubt more will emerge. Joan Collins dropped her clanger today which suggests that the whole 'disclosure' thing was a bit of a sham in terms of what many in showbiz circles already knew. Don't give a crap about Phil's sexual orientation but don't like being manipulated for sympathy either. The truth will out.

(Oh, and, yes....have sidled over from DS- same username...)

Reactions: 33

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
On the subject of runners - I was once a runner on the Jeremy Kyle show when two of the security guys (the ones on the stage) asked me for a threesome. Was very out in the open as though it was normal. Horrifies me to think what goes on in the television industry really and is kept quiet.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

petitspois

VIP Member
I completely accept that being gay wasn’t accepted 30 years ago so understand why he kept it quiet. However, he’s traded on being a family man, all while cheating for years.
I thought we’d moved on from those sorts of fawning reveals. It’s so obvious to everyone it was forced. Just be gay!!! But don’t be a seedy liar.

Reactions: 30