Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doc

VIP Member
Mentioned tthis before, but I’m still intrigued by the poster who posted this BEFORE the silver worm made his big reveal.

“It’s not just a beard he’s wearing [euphemism for cover up marriage] it’s a god damn monkey suit”

I thought monkey suit maybe meant cross dressing and others thought it meant a tendency towards young gay men...

you still here @philiploveslactatia ?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Marcos SP

Hi all 👋

From digital spy also, they have just deleted a thread on Holly Willoughby. Why are they being so cagy on Pip Schofield? It certainly seems like there is a situation and don't believe their bullsh*t that they closed and deleted because of homophobic posts.

It's as fishy as a week old market

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

petitspois

VIP Member
Why would Rylan speak out. Another presenter on This Morning and working in other ITV Shows.

As for Fern Britton didnt she last week prior to Philips annoucement annouce her divorce from this morning stand in chef Phil Vickery. BOTH have links to This Morning. She use to be Phils main co presenter and he still has a chef slot

Hmmm it does seem a little coincidential that these couple linked to This Morning release this news the same week as a This Morning Host..

Just saying. God hopefully no story here... I liked Fern Britton on This Morning. Id love her back on it for her sniggering alone 🤗
God, he hasn’t been touching up Vickery has he? This Morning has had a sex pest before remember- Fred the Weatherman

• Sick
  • Wow

Teal99

Gareth was going to be outed by a paper I think about being HIV. I seem to recall the paper told his parents before he did. Which is quite spectacularly cruel.

• Sad
  • Angry

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
 Hi! New today, what an amazing find! Congrats all, this place is amazing! I also am a DS member.
I am ashamed to say I am too addicted to this ongoing story😂😂

I felt for a while PS was too big for his boots, the Cameron thing was awful and Ruth apologising instead of PS made me so mad.
He went down in my estimation then.
I saw TM live on Friday and no, I didn't find it emotional, the cynic in me went, why now? I felt he was acting and loving the attention.

His wife and girls were my first thought... How awful for them to have this blown apart on telly, probably because PS was getting there before MM

I wonder if MM had enough of being the plaything and being sidelined.....

My lovely brother is Gay, in a relationship with a man with an ex wife and kids and that man lives in the family home with his exwife. Let me tell you my brother is neglected at "family" times, he was on his own all during Xmas and new year because his "partner" had family things to do, I begged him to come to us but he was hoping he would see his partner... he didn't 😞

If all we read on here, twitter etc is correct, how is it that PS is continuing like nothing is going on. Itv and his colleagues protecting him.. (Joan Collins was epic yesterday 😂😂)
The bare faced lies... I am not in the least bit homophobic but when TM came on yesterday morning, my stomach churned, I could not watch him there on the screen as if butter wouldn't melt, and his dumb sidekick beside him enabling the behaviour.... I turned it off.

It all stinks.... As people have said Piers looked like he was biting his tongue. He rips into people for far less, he must be under orders to keep it zipped.

Where this story goes will be interesting....

• Heart

Chinwag

If you want to see someone look further in to all this then go to Shaun Attwoods Youtube channel and leave him a comment on his latest video asking him to look into and talk about the Phillip Schofield rumours. He’s covered everything Prince Andrew to the point where mainstream media were using his investigative work. He gets the views and inside sources trust and work with him. Ex Scotland Yard officers share info with him, journalists, people that work inside government and entertainment. He has been doing a lot of work around elite celebrity criminal organisations and grooming gangs recently.

He reads his comments and won’t shy away from covering this subject if he is made aware of everything. Also worth getting in contact with Sonia Poulton a journalist who takes an interest in this and is known for covering the alternative theories about the McCaans.

https://www.youtube.com/user/derickatthttps://www.youtube.com/user/NewsWithoutFilters

• Heart

Pureheart

This (now 3) threads have kept me up the last 2 nights way past bedtime 😂
Good work though people, im shocked he was on DOI last night and he's still looking as smug as ever 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
It has obviously gone right over Phillip's head that most of Britain don't like him, but he is forced onto the tv viewing public.
It's a sort of understandable delusion, I think. In his view, he's on TV every day of the week(ish), for several hours every day, so he thinks he's known to the whole nation. The reality is that, most of the time, he's on TV when most of the nation is out at work, and they never get to see him unless they like Strictly rip-off shows on ice. That's been the root of his deludedness for years. He thinks everyone watches him, whereas only a really small minority actually does. And it got way worse when ITV gave him the golden handcuffs deal - he became far, far more preening and pompous from that point on, because he convinced himself he was 'Mr ITV,' even though, again, he was only doing really crap shows that were mainly shown to a tiny proportion of the national audience during daytime. He's really been a bit mad for the past decade or so because of this.

• Heart

Marcos SP

I hope MM is ok.

I think Philip had a thing for him when he was a slim teen and as he grew into an adult he lost interest.

It's a bit like the Jen Aniston Apple TV show.

MM doesn't have the looks or talent to make it and that must be hard to take along with being ditched by someone he's probably idealised since he met at age 10.

• Sad

Newbie123987

TV was a career path that I could’ve gone down but it seemed like you had to work very hard to get even a semi decent position (and I wasn’t as passionate about it as some of my peers). It amazes me that if you do make it so high up like PS, you can get such strong protection from a television company plus however many other organisations and powerful individuals. Kinda makes me glad I didn’t choose that path! Corruption at its finest...
I checked out MMs LinkedIn bio.
I’ve heard that thousands apply for the runners job to get there foot in the door so to speak and climb the ladder... and it’s super hard to get a look in.
Very odd how an aspiring young actor from Manchester with links to PS from an early age, of whom calls the shots on one of the biggest morning shows on telly got him that gig after a one off visit to the studio at age 18 then followed a 2 week work experience and then lands a permanent position as Holly’s and Phillips assistant how convenient for PS. MM worked for hollister and a recruitment agency prior doing various positions... no sarcasm intended!
Then lands a dream job most uni graduates would die for 🧐
Groomed from an early age is all I’m saying, the whole thing is seedy

• Sad

Firecrotch69

Apologies if this has been mentioned, but does anyone remember the interview Schofe did with David Cameron, and he produced a list of known paedofiles/sex offenders that still work in the House of Commons.
david responded that he didn’t know how schofe had got hold of it, and schofe said it was just on the internet and wasn’t hard to find.

David Cameron then said - I don’t think we should be leading a witch hunt, particularly about those who might be homosexual/gay.

even the PMknew. This was in 2012

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Pureheart

So weird!
He's not overtly saying anything inappropriate (being flirtatious or anything like that). From all the screenshots I've seen (and that video posted earlier where he said hello to some kid's mum and girlfriend) it's mostly him saying 'Hi' in these snaps, and it's always followed by an emoji that makes it clear he's having a laugh (smiley/blushing/crying with laughter). But just the fact that he's connecting with young kids is a bit off.
His fan base is surely housewives who watch TM. Why not connect with them on social media so as to draw in more loyal viewers and increase ratings?
Even if he is just having a laugh and is into social media/ thinks it's funny to message random fans online/ thinks this keeps him young...even if this is totally innocent behaviour, it is not a good look.
This.is.so. weird.
It's the fact he's using their style of talking, not his age appropriate, if a man that age spoke to my daughter like that over social media, I'd report him.
Do you think he talks to his friends and family like that?
It's just too alarming and how arrogant of him to think these messages would never be saved or shown to the public
Grooming is a word I use sparingly, but in cases like this, using their teenage language and slang to make them comfortable.. Well..
I work with children also and I'd be deeply concerned if I was made aware of this
Sorry for ramble

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Well well well, maybe someone from Smug Mugs camp is reading this site..
We were speculating about his weight earlier asking each other, is he ill, is it something more serious..
Posted at 7am this morning

Smug Mugs weight loss explained 🙄
I don't read that article like that at all. I explained on another thread that, when the press can't print the real story, like when there's an injunction in place, they usually run lots of inconsequential articles to keep the pressure on the person with the injunction, keep them in the news, keep people thinking about them. Articles that have no real context or don't even make sense sometimes. I've seen DM commenters saying already "enough of this now" due to the sheer bombardment. They're also careful about where they place the stories on the websites so sometimes maybe the story on their target will be underneath an article about what they're actually trying to get at.

Take a closer look at the tone of the weight loss article.

"So, with one secret revealed, will his weight loss secret be revealed too?"

"A secret he has kept for almost 27 years"

"However, this is not the only secret that Phillip revealed in recent years"

"Previously, the ITV presenter shared his weight loss secret with viewers of This Morning"

Look at how many times they have used the word "secret". But they don't care about his weight loss. Not really - well, just pointing it out to make people think about how much weight he's lost. To me, they are saying "we know your REAL secret Schofield and it's going to come out!"

• Heart

HandsomeHunk

ITV network has always come off to me as some kind of love-in where people can do no wrong. Half the presenters are shit and not talented. The love-in between This Morning, Lorraine, and Loose Women is the most vomit-inducing.

JenniferJuniper

I remember PS and Holly interviewing a woman who had been caught up in a scandal with Wayne Rooney - she had given him a lift in her car. PS and Holly were saying to her 'but you knew he was married'. Words cannot express how much I detest those two, mostly PS. I'd like to see episodes where he's talked about Savile, Weinstein etc. I can imagine his 'concerned' face. Now we can see how predators survive - they get support from their colleagues.

Radiorebel

Nadia Sawalha who was noticeably silent on Loose Women when Phillip came out is good friends with Perez....

• Wow
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Somebody should try and ring for this competition they do on TM and say it live on air. Imagine 😂
Or the phone in with a 'problem' then say 'what happened with MM Phil?'. A bit like when someone rang in and said to Richard Madeley 'Richard will you nick us a bottle of wine?' (rich got done years ago for pinching some wine from Tesco) :LOL::LOL:

• Haha