Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If mm was fired the week before, the timing seems right. Friday interview-so he didn’t have to sit with anyone the next day and answer questions or discuss it. And all legal stuff tied up possibly before the weekend?

Cancer would do that too. Oh god, if he has cancer it will be the most sanctimonious-omg I can’t even continue with this thought. Ugh.

Omg. He was always around, wasnt he? There is no mistaking that nose either. And you see ps have a good look at him at the very start of the segment too
Why's he standing there creeping?

Reactions: 1
This guest became a lawyer to get her child into a special school, studied the law etc.
Bit weird as she's fighting for human rights πŸ€”

Reactions: 2
I can't help turning everything he says now into innuendos on TM 🀣
Spin the Wheel, just now, hard or soft spin? 🀣 PS went for hard🀣

Oh and by the way, I haven't watched TM for years but feel I have to at the moment...just as well I work from home!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The story on TM is about a mother who taught herself law in order to fight for the rights of her child with learning disabilities because she could not afford legal aid.
What a contrast with that silver slug thats got thousands, money no object, rushing to cover his immorality whilst this one woman took on a mammoth task to help her son access the best opportunities. I hope he feels so ashamed but I know he won’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'm sure he has got enough money to just withdraw from public life - go to France and buy a vineyard. His little wizened frame is actually making me start to feel sorry for him. It's too pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Well well well, maybe someone from Smug Mugs camp is reading this site..
We were speculating about his weight earlier asking each other, is he ill, is it something more serious..
Posted at 7am this morning

Smug Mugs weight loss explained πŸ™„
I don't read that article like that at all. I explained on another thread that, when the press can't print the real story, like when there's an injunction in place, they usually run lots of inconsequential articles to keep the pressure on the person with the injunction, keep them in the news, keep people thinking about them. Articles that have no real context or don't even make sense sometimes. I've seen DM commenters saying already "enough of this now" due to the sheer bombardment. They're also careful about where they place the stories on the websites so sometimes maybe the story on their target will be underneath an article about what they're actually trying to get at.

Take a closer look at the tone of the weight loss article.

"So, with one secret revealed, will his weight loss secret be revealed too?"

"A secret he has kept for almost 27 years"

"However, this is not the only secret that Phillip revealed in recent years"

"Previously, the ITV presenter shared his weight loss secret with viewers of This Morning"

Look at how many times they have used the word "secret". But they don't care about his weight loss. Not really - well, just pointing it out to make people think about how much weight he's lost. To me, they are saying "we know your REAL secret Schofield and it's going to come out!"

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Oh and by the way, I haven't watched TM for years but feel I have to at the moment...just as well I work from home!
OMG same here πŸ˜‚
I don't really watch daytime TV as I'm studying and I can't stand this morning πŸ˜‚
They've got ridiculous guest in next, the earth is flat guest πŸ˜‚
I wonder if alot of upcoming guests have cancelled πŸ€”
Or do they usually have such ridiculous guests??

Reactions: 5

I've never watched it but put it on just before the ads. Not sure how long I will last, don't want to damage my telly, I quite like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On the subject of runners - I was once a runner on the Jeremy Kyle show when two of the security guys (the ones on the stage) asked me for a threesome. Was very out in the open as though it was normal. Horrifies me to think what goes on in the television industry really and is kept quiet.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
OMG same here πŸ˜‚
I don't really watch daytime TV as I'm studying and I can't stand this morning πŸ˜‚
They've got ridiculous guest in next, the earth is flat guest πŸ˜‚
I wonder if alot of upcoming guests have cancelled πŸ€”
Or do they usually have such ridiculous guests??
Oh crap, we're just bumping up their viewing figures but what ITV don't realise is it's for all the wrong reasons 🀣

• Haha
Trouble is people who have never watched TM will now be watching and boosting his ratings!!

• Haha
I had no idea that injunctions can protect pedophiles could be passed. And also the other celebs that know and keeping quiet on this rather than have morals how Can they sleep at night! It’s a disgusting world when a monster can be protected based on his profile and status.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.