Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PS and HW looks pretty uncomfy at the end of Lorraine then.... TM should be interesting today!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just saw the link for This morning, their smiles are so forced, eyes looked dead and Phil seemed to be nervously shaking or swaying. They know they are in the middle of a tit storm.

Reactions: 7
Morning. I'm a serial lurker on here and have been glued to this thread ever since the story broke. I was initially going to say that PS is very much a 'follow-backer' on social media, desperate to look cool and interact with his 'fans'... Completely innocent, if not a bit desperate. Or so I thought, until I saw those Snapchats 🤢

There's definitely something not right with using a communication tool where the messages disappear after they've been viewed. Didn't consider the fact that you can screenshot them though, did he? So dodgy.

Reactions: 7
Amazing after only a few hours the Jamaica flight is trending on Twitter, yet 4 days of PS and nothing, 😕

Reactions: 9
Talking of Fern & Phil, YouTube kindly recommended this one to me after I watched the one mentioned about dunking beef......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just saw the link for This morning, their smiles are so forced, eyes looked dead and Phil seemed to be nervously shaking or swaying. They know they are in the middle of a tit storm.
Just put it on.
Oh for gods sake, their fake compassion fucks sake
He looks like he's gonna cry, yea, for himself and himself only 🙄

Reactions: 5
Messaging boys at 1am? The content is innocent enough but a man in his 50s doing that? Wtaf. :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I hate it when he sticks his finger under his chin like to show he's really listening and is a serious journalist 😂
Rochelle from the same management is on the show

Reactions: 6
It's getting to be a bit like when Angus Deayton tried to stay on as host of Have I Got News For You after the drugs stories. He went because everyone else knew that guests could turn whatever he said about them back at him. How is Schofield going to cope day after day, week after week, month after month, doing the usual This Morning finger-wagging and tut-tutting about the various sociopathic guests they have on when, at any minute, they could just respond by saying, 'Look who's talking!' That's what ITV haven't appeared to have thought-through before the 'brave little Phillip' presentation. There's no future for him on that kind of show. Just presenting DOI-style shows, maybe, if they keep up the news management, but interacting with guests - nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Y

You have a stronger stomach than me😂 couldn't watch yesterday. Won't watch until Friday, if even then. But let us know if he is twitchy😂😂
He’s nervous, holding his own hand a lot. Looking very scrawny, he reminds me of those birds who pluck out there own feathers due to stress

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Steve Allen said this morning something about there being more behind the Philip Schofield story on today's show. Also talked also about industry people all knowing the real story about an unnamed celeb.

I haven't watched this morning before this all, but they look uncomfortable. Oh and there's Rochelle back with her straighted hair even though she released a children's book about hair and said she wouldn't straighten it again 🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.