Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I certain they fell out
Yea I read that apparantly Holly changed when her and PS got to be, in his words 'besties', she got arrogant etc..
Mind you, fearne is suddenly all over the place giving interviews so. It seems she wants her place in the spotlight back šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 5

For anybody who missed it early here Is MM in july talking about new job at Loose Woman and doing a social cleanse on social Media. Also talks of going to the tv awards with his mum.
Poor lad doesn't look happy, but tense and like he's trying to put a positive spin on a situation not of his choosing.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
some time ago one of the gogglebox families really didnt like him.
he went on and on about the fact this family didnt like him. You could see how pissed off he was getting
Yes it was June's husband Leon he absolutely detested PS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
People might not know but holly mentions her husband a lot.
I wonder how she would feel if she faced this situation?

LOL I sound so obsessed about this. But truly its how he managed to walk away from that list he downloaded off the internet like
he had spent months like an investigative journalist, He only got the this morning gig after John Leslie had to leave until that point
he was just doing musicals with the odd guest hosting stints on the show.

Reactions: 5
should probably introduce myself, Iā€™m the poster of the video ā€œ1 million followersā€ which has been viewed almost 240k times..... If it goes quiet it will be swept under the rug.
Not today Satan, not today.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I cannot understand why ITV think he's so beloved, even Perez said so in his video.
Is it because ITV gave him that deal, or does he have some nefarious information about the big bosses that they're scared of šŸ¤”
It's not like he's the saviour of the world, or even royalty, there's something exremely fishy going on and roll on Thursday when Popbitch comes out, hopefully some intel.
Again, unless PS is an undercover CIA agent, why are there injunctions shutting everything down.
Seems to be getting more serious and even seedy by the second
THIS. I said much the same in one of the earlier threads. I cannot for the life of me understand what is so important about Philip Schofield. It is not as if there aren't others who could do the same job(s) as him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People might not know but holly mentions her husband a lot.
I wonder how she would feel if she faced this situation?

LOL I sound so obsessed about this. But truly its how he managed to walk away from that list he downloaded off the internet like
he had spent months like an investigative journalist, He only got the this morning gig after John Leslie had to leave until that point
he was just doing musicals with the odd guest hosting stints on the show.
Like I previously said, it's almost like he is holding some nefarious Intel over the big bosses head šŸ¤”
It's what's puzzling me too, and I also sound obsessed šŸ˜‚
I've thought for years, if no one likes him apart from a few adoring fans, why's he on TV so much šŸ¤”
Weird

Reactions: 8
should probably introduce myself, Iā€™m the poster of the video ā€œ1 million followersā€ which has been viewed almost 240k times..... If it goes quiet it will be swept under the rug.
Not today Satan, not today.
With Joan Collins comments today it feels like ITV trying to overplay its hand backfired,
she trended on twitter nearly all day, then various threads and tweets were being closed/deleted.
google saying about how various stories had been removed under EU law.

One thing is certain if a paper is trying to publish a story they wont stop giving his jobs at ITV

I noticed one of the long term posters on DS was asking why newbie posters were trying to derail the threads,
If they really think a story like this can be contained, At some point the holly interview will come back and haunt him
everything about it felt fake
Itā€™s very cliquey on there! Those that work in tv stick together and give off an ā€˜you canā€™t sit with usā€™ vibe.

I remember when i left it was getting harder for normal non tv luvvie civilians to join, they started coming up with stupid rules for registering and not even letting you post until you had been registered for a while. I donā€™t know how it is now.

A lot of hypocrisy goes on there too! If itā€™s someone they donā€™t work with or donā€™t like they are more than happy to slag them off and let others do so!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
THIS. I said much the same in one of the earlier threads. I cannot for the life of me understand what is so important about Philip Schofield. It is not as if there aren't others who could do the same job(s) as him.
And do the job so much better!!

Reactions: 3
Like I previously said, it's almost like he is holding some nefarious Intel over the big bosses head šŸ¤”
It's what's puzzling me too, and I also sound obsessed šŸ˜‚
I've thought for years, if no one likes him apart from a few adoring fans, why's he on TV so much šŸ¤”
Weird
there's been quite a few shows he fronted either axed or not renewed
he blamed Dr Who for the ratings drop on the Cube then SCD.
and the show where people were hypnotized.

DOI was only brought back because some of the replacement shows were barely getting
over a million viewers. One thing Ant and Dec do have over him they can pull in the viewers.

Itā€™s very cliquey on there! Those that work in tv stick together and give off an ā€˜you canā€™t sit with usā€™ vibe.

I remember when i left it was getting harder for normal non tv luvvie civilians to join, they started coming up with stupid rules for registering and not even letting you post until you had been registered for a while. I donā€™t know how it is now.

A lot of hypocrisy goes on there too! If itā€™s someone they donā€™t work with or donā€™t like they are more than happy to slag them off and let others do so!
I tried to register and it wouldn't let me. I've lurked on there for a year or so, reading about strictly etc and it's got so bitchy and nasty, I was taken aback by some comments, and it's always the same posters that seem to be in control, its a bit strange

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.