Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Her team negotiated a golden handcuff deal with ITV a decade ago. She wants to do more TV projects but keep her fingers in the ITV pie.
But she presented at least two shows on the BBC so what happened to the handcuff deal? She wouldn’t be doing those shows if ITV had locked her into a contract.

Reactions: 4

Muchbee

VIP Member
I'd never seen that clip before! It's on YT. If he hadn't blatantly looked right down her dress I wouldn't think anything of that and put it down to a wee bit of banter but yes ICK!

Howdy

VIP Member
Alison actually asked him when did he last cry 🙄 feckin unbelievable really! How about the amount of damage these wankers have caused, what about those tears. Alison really is an idiot.
What did he respond with?

BossyMossy007

people I think would be good hosts - even if they weren't permanent, just more of a revolving situ

- obvs Eamonn and Ruth are at the top for me but as Eamo says - it's never gonna happen
- Rylan and Ruth would be the next 2!
- Cat Deeley could maybe be ok?
- Mary Nightingale
- Krishnan Guru Murthy
- Carol Vorderman & Gyles Brandreth
- Nick Grimshaw
- Sue Perkins (with Mel maybe?)
- agree with previous posters about Stacey Dooley and Helen Skelton
Ooooh Stacey Dooley and Helen Skelton is a fab shout!! Or Helen Skelton and Rylan?!

• Sad

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Isn't that what Katie Price's mother has?
Yes it is the same condition, the family met with Keith and his family before he died. I remember Katie Price talking about how they loved getting to know him but feared for what the future would hold for her mum 😢

E84Blair

The red tops were going to run the story. It was going to print. Philips lawyers got involved and then a negotiation was met. Break the story you are gay and we will hold fire on our story. That then gave Philip enough time to get all his ducks in a row with the PR company / lawyers / damage control working tirelessly to stop the story coming out. Until now. Essentially they whole debacle was his undoing and any credibility he did have has now gone.

I'm wondering what sort of negotiation was met, given that the runner news story would have 'outed' Phil anyway. And surely the runner scandal is far more salacious, interesting and money-making than some voluntary announcement of an old man whose sexuality was a fairly open secret?
I have no idea how these deals are made so can only assume Phil gets the best of the best lawyers and up until now, to be fair, they have been worth it.

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Let's be honest

Phillip Schofield is not gay, and when he "came out" he never actually said "I'm gay"

Hes a paedophile

BIG difference
isn’t a pedophile attracted to pre-pubescent children though? Not that I’m defending the c* just that I get confused with it all. He’s obviously a total creep.

Loveitme

VIP Member
If he likes males, then he is gay. He is a gay man with a penchant for very young males, probably underage ones judging by the evidence. I don’t understand why people are saying he isn’t gay. He isn’t straight, possibly bisexual perhaps? That isn’t saying that all gay men are attracted to young males, but this particular man is.
hmm i dunno . Do you not just come under the 'pedalo' bracket if you like children ?

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Probably securing a TELL-ALL for his own Piers Morgan show.
They are friends and worked at ITV so think Piers is being savvy.
Is he friends with PS though? He said at the beginning when it all started coming out about 3 weeks ago, that he was friends with Holly.

But imo, he should be professional and put feelings aside and simply mention it.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
  • Wow
  • Sick

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
The 3 guests on gb news were all coming down hard on Holly (as well as PS), even the one in support of P didn't like H and said she's as bad for queuegate. Surprised me that Dan, for now he says, is standing by her.
he wants a scoop from her when the dams burst !