Phillip Schofield #29 Phil has done a runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although he'd get top marks for the Gay Gordon.
Gordon would like to address this comment
Just because he was coerced to having someoneā€™s hand up his jacksie does not make him Gay he was just a young heterosexual Gopher who was trying to
Make it in the glittery world of show bizz
As I have said he is happy living in my loft with a family of tatty teddies one of them took him in when was he dropped by the puppet master And they got married a raised a family
Of squeaking tatty gophers

think Iā€™ve had too much chocolate šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If that lipless gif finishes the year on strictly I'm done and I'll need a new programme to watch from sept-dec šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If there is I've never heard it. Personally I hope not.
There has always been something that I have always found very dubious about DJ, really cannot like him that much. Saw an interview with him not long ago and he was just quite offish, with an of grandeur, he didn't say that much either. I thought, why exactly has he got a KBE?

Put it this way I would not be surprised.

Reactions: 9
There has always been something that I have always found very dubious about DJ, really cannot like him that much. Saw an interview with him not long ago and he was just quite offish, with an of grandeur, he didn't say that much either. I thought, why exactly has he got a KBE?

Oh aye DJ wouldn't surprise me either.
DA would be gutting.

Reactions: 7
Oh aye DJ wouldn't surprise me either.
DA would be gutting.

Quite, not DA, that is really not feasible, it would shock me to the core. I don't see it at all and usually can judge these people and their demeanor. Now the luvvie brother, but he has already gone and nowt has come out.

Reactions: 4

I read his book ages ago - think heā€™s done another one since - and I really didnā€™t like him after that.
Had so much to say about other people, a lot of whom were dead. He was quite nasty about one or two of them as well.
It really forcibly struck me that heā€™d taken a lot of money for writing ā€œhisā€ autobiography and had been very clever in revealing little about himself, and a great deal about other people.
I note heā€™s said recently that Nick L has little contact with him these days.
I know heā€™s been dealing with the worst tragedy šŸ˜ž but I wonder if there are other reasons he doesnā€™t want to be in his company?
I just donā€™t get the feeling that thereā€™s much warmth towards DJ from others heā€™s worked with, and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the tributes were a bit thin on the ground if/when he leaves us.

Reactions: 10
I read his book ages ago - think heā€™s done another one since - and I really didnā€™t like him after that.
Had so much to say about other people, a lot of whom were dead. He was quite nasty about one or two of them as well.
It really forcibly struck me that heā€™d taken a lot of money for writing ā€œhisā€ autobiography and had been very clever in revealing little about himself, and a great deal about other people.
I note heā€™s said recently that Nick L has little contact with him these days.
I know heā€™s been dealing with the worst tragedy šŸ˜ž but I wonder if there are other reasons he doesnā€™t want to be in his company?
I just donā€™t get the feeling that thereā€™s much warmth towards DJ from others heā€™s worked with, and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the tributes were a bit thin on the ground if/when he leaves us.
Who was he horrible about in his book?

Reactions: 4
Who was he horrible about in his book?
Off the top of my head; the Monty Python team, for not appreciating him, and Terry Scott (?) the one that used to be June Whitfieldā€™s on screen hubby, centuries ago! Canā€™t remember exactly what he said but itā€™s stuck in my mind because he was particularly vitriolic about him.
There was someone else he worked with, who Iā€™d never heard of and canā€™t remember the name - DJ chose to reveal that this person had been an alcoholic and often drunk whilst working.
He was quite respectful about Ronnie Barker but I wasnā€™t quite comfortable about the way he wrote about him, and I canā€™t remember why now.
Was a long time ago, but Iā€™ve not forgotten that it completely changed the way I saw DJ.
Oh, there was something about his long term partner, who died, that irked me too, It might have been that she was nearing the end, but he left her hospital room to go home and go to bed - but I might be being unfair there.
Anyway - apologies for massively derailing the thread. I suppose my original point is, that heā€™s a bit cagey (and spiteful!)

Reactions: 12
If there is I've never heard it. Personally I hope not.
I keep seeing DA's name popping up on these sort of threads, but no actual information of anything he's said to have done. I've read info about the other two. So I don't believe it personally about DA.

Reactions: 15
I keep seeing DA's name popping up on these sort of threads, but no actual information of anything he's said to have done. I've read info about the other two. So I don't believe it personally about DA.
me neither ,i think random names are starting to be thrown about

Reactions: 7
Talks about Planet Earth and wildlifeā€¦. Loves wearing converse (back in the day). National treasureā€¦
He was on Graham Norton once with I can't remember who but a young attractive female. Granted they're allowed to drink on Norton and at his age alcohol would send him sideways but I was slightly uncomfortable watching it. That's all I'll say.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.