Phillip Schofield #29 Phil has done a runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain why PS was allowed to have a written statement as apposed to giving evidence in court. Surely then he could have been cross examined as to the specific dates, and nature of events. Or was the fact that it wasn't him on trial that determined that.
The rank privilege of wealth and fame?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Can anyone explain why PS was allowed to have a written statement as apposed to giving evidence in court. Surely then he could have been cross examined as to the specific dates, and nature of events. Or was the fact that it wasn't him on trial that determined that.
Because it was agreed as fact by the prosecution and defence and therefore no cross was required

Nothing to do with wealth and privilege. Statement is agreed by both parties. Of no use to cross it. Happens in every case before the courts in the Uk every day. Its just read out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think sooner or later, DW will be cancelled and his books withdrawn from sale and all previous TV appearances removed.

Schof, meanwhile, will bask in the adoration and naivety of his fans. I hate to be ageist but it's the older women at work, that think he's a lovely chap. By older, I mean 55+
The younger ones don't care and the rest of us think he's a disgusting man who has got away with a lot over the years.
I also think it’s to do with a kind of age perspective. David has only been around since the early 2000s, whereas people remember Schofe from his Joseph days and maybe presume he’s a lot older. And I think people in general are more accepting of what they deem to be “older” people committing sex crimes because “it’s how it was back then”. eg my Mum’s forever saying, “back in my day, it was normal!” Whereas now I think she (and people like her) expects people to be more “enlightened”. Does that even make any sense? It did in my head, hah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just a thought, could Phil have a super injection based on MM mental health? Say he is young and not in the public eye and it could destroy his future if unsubstantiated rumours get out. So it’s granted to protect MM and just so happens to also helpfully protect Phil

Reactions: 7

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
That video is also on Kai's Tiktok but I won't link it here in case it gets flagged

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.