Phillip Schofield #29 Phil has done a runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe the questions they’re asking Rishi Sunak, like we give a duck about what books he reads or his kids, 🙄 duck off, would they be letting Kerr off the hook like that.
I have toothache and if I watched that hobbit goblin my computer screen may have a self extracted tooth thrown at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have toothache and if I watched that hobbit goblin my computer screen may have a self extracted tooth thrown at it.
Alison actually asked him when did he last cry 🙄 feckin unbelievable really! How about the amount of damage these wankers have caused, what about those tears. Alison really is an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Alison actually asked him when did he last cry 🙄 feckin unbelievable really! How about the amount of damage these wankers have caused, what about those tears. Alison really is an idiot.
What did he respond with?

Reactions: 4
FFS. See, I want to keep my tooth intact, even if it hurts like hell. He can take acting lessons from that worm Dominic Hancock, the f*cker, literally. Remember his attempts at crying on GB, whilst he smirked out the side of his mouth.

Reactions: 4
yes I think its him too!
About kitty, can anyone explain why the bbc filmed the live aerial shots over his home when he got raided? I thought they were the PPP (pweirdo protection police). Or was it the age ole story of having to (Attempt: Fail. For now.) throw one of their own to the masses to quench the thirst for accountability and justice?

Ref PS, iirc his brother admitted to him what he'd done (not sure what level of admission). Didn't his brother drive to PS's London flat at some point to do this? PS said something like "FFS, don't ever do that again." Did he mean don't confide in me or don't perpetrate upon a minor again? And didn't PS testify as a (character?) witness at the trial? If so, why the F did he support his brother during the trial if he knew what he was? Did the court get to hear that the accused had imparted such crucial information to the witness? It seems to me that if his brother wasn't found guilty PS would still have a relationship with him (even though he potentially knew he was guilty). It seems that it was only the court of law found him guilty that PS had no option but to disavow himself from his sibling to save his (rapidly dwindling by this point) public reputation. But here's the thing, did he not realise that supporting his brother was going to damage his reputation irreparably regardless, due the extreme societally taboo nature of the accusations?

Reactions: 9
About kitty, can anyone explain why the bbc filmed the live aerial shots over his home when he got raided? I thought they were the PPP (pweirdo protection police). Or was it the age ole story of having to (Attempt: Fail. For now.) throw one of their own to the masses to quench the thirst for accountability and justice?

Ref PS, iirc his brother admitted to him what he'd done (not sure what level of admission). Didn't his brother drive to PS's London flat at some point to do this? PS said something like "FFS, don't ever do that again." Did he mean don't confide in me or don't perpetrate upon a minor again? And didn't PS testify as a (character?) witness at the trial? If so, why the F did he support his brother during the trial if he knew what he was? Did the court get to hear that the accused had imparted such crucial information to the witness? It seems to me that if his brother wasn't found guilty PS would still have a relationship with him (even though he potentially knew he was guilty). It seems that it was only the court of law found him guilty that PS had no option but to disavow himself from his sibling to save his (rapidly dwindling by this point) public reputation. But here's the thing, did he not realise that supporting his brother was going to damage his reputation irreparably regardless, due the extreme societally taboo nature of the accusations?
I think what he meant was don't use my flat again.

Reactions: 7
Yep that's what I was thinking. I'm not sure Philth counts as a VIP, only in his own head. Or maybe DA, though I really really hope the rumours aren't true about him
Nooo!! What rumours? DJ is bad enough, though it actually wouldn’t surprise me, but not DA! 😔

Reactions: 3
I think what he meant was don't use my flat again.
Can anyone explain why PS was allowed to have a written statement as apposed to giving evidence in court. Surely then he could have been cross examined as to the specific dates, and nature of events. Or was the fact that it wasn't him on trial that determined that.

Reactions: 14
Nooo!! What rumours? DJ is bad enough, though it actually wouldn’t surprise me, but not DA! 😔
I would hate for it to be DA! But now that Kitty's been mentioned, I had forgotten about him, they are all around the same age, all BBC at the same time, nothing would surprise me any more.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Gutted at the thought of either DJ or DA being involved or implicated in this noncery. My mind was already blown by Rolf Harris.

Reactions: 15
Gutted at the thought of either DJ or DA being involved or implicated in this noncery. My mind was already blown by Rolf Harris.
I dunno I've never liked David Jason but never known why, just creeps me out a bit. But DA, I mean my faith in humanity will be shattered if it is him.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.