Phillip Schofield #29 Phil has done a runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it means George was revealed to be a truly lovely man, secretly helping ordinary people financially and not publicising it. He was open and transparent about his sexuality once he was out.
Well he certainly wasn't cheating on any wife whilst he was in the closet . George and Philth The Enabling Liar are polar opposites !!

Reactions: 21
The wording makes me think the person they’re talking about is older. My money is on
David Jason
Yep that's what I was thinking. I'm not sure Philth counts as a VIP, only in his own head. Or maybe DA, though I really really hope the rumours aren't true about him

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yep that's what I was thinking. I'm not sure Philth counts as a VIP, only in his own head. Or maybe DA, though I really really hope the rumours aren't true about him
He's a VIP alright...a very irritating prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Interesting stuff, thanks for sharing this. It really makes me wonder if the person Mark Williams-Thomas was referring to in the article below is PS.

I’m praying this is not DA. The line” he will die in due course” suggests an older person. I don’t see Philith as untouchable unless he has a ring of protection from the masons etc which would make it very difficult. DA is in a different league altogether

Reactions: 8
Love that TM are dedicating todays episode to Tina Turner yet THEIR show presenter of over 20 years got a pitiful 30 seconds mention 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh god, didn’t even consider him… I really hope not, that will shatter a lot of childhood memories.

Reactions: 8
This guy seems to have the goods on Philly (as in secondhand knowledge) and says that now he's lost any remnants of his support network and the NDA's coming to an end, folk will start coming forward and spilling the beans:

Reactions: 7
The wording makes me think the person they’re talking about is older. My money is on
David Jason
What I dont understand about the DJ situation is why we havent heard any stories from people he abused. We know about his house being used to film filth by his mates but surely someone would of spoken out by now or have I missed them?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This Matthew Steeples guy says PS had a private twitter account, by PS's own words:

Reactions: 2
David Jason
I had thought about him too, but it just made me think that it would have been quite ironic that he said this to PS's face in that interview.......was he trying to make him sweat in the same way that Suranne Jones did last week?

Also, the whole 'they will die in due course' PS is not exactly a spring chicken so it could still apply to him......

Anyway, time to take my tin foil hat off now 😉🤣

Reactions: 5
Phillip’s reaction to not getting the babysitting job on Indeed (comment by someone underneath video):

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had thought about him too, but it just made me think that it would have been quite ironic that he said this to PS's face in that interview.......was he trying to make him sweat in the same way that Suranne Jones did last week?

Also, the whole 'they will die in due course' PS is not exactly a spring chicken so it could still apply to him......

Anyway, time to take my tin foil hat off now 😉🤣
I still think it's Kitty.

Reactions: 10
If I understand correctly, the superinjunction is relating to PS's relationship with Matthew McGreevy. Is that correct?

If so, what's the justification for a superinjunction being issued in cases like this?

Surely you can't just buy the media's silence through an official channel like the courts? What would Schofield's lawyers be arguing for a judge to acquiesce to not only an injection but a superinjunction?

There must especially be a public interest/right to know when someone makes their living from public goodwill and has done something dubious.

And PS could be on the hook for criminal offences if their relationship was investigated [I don't know how laws re: grooming work]... so I would've thought it's especially important for the legal system to be seen to be transparent with the matter - people who commit or may have committed crimes surely can't just apply for superjunctions so their (possible) guilt never surfaces in the press?

I don't understand it. Is anyone knowledgeable in this area?

I once worked for a high end law firm and although not my department I know that footballers used to argue if they've never flaunted their private lives for financial gain ie feature in Hello or Okay magazine shoots, that it wouldn't be "in the public interest" and could apply for injunctions on stories being published. (Probably why Beckham couldn't do much about the Rebecca Loo's story coming out, as he was painting himself as a family man with Vicky B in the mag spreads)

However, with Schofield I think thats a bit ambiguous as he's always pushed that family man narrative, mentioning his wife and children regularly on TV and even getting his wife involved in front of the camera on the Xmas show he did for a few years. You could also argue it is in the public interest if he's been sympathetic to stories about people coming out, or them experiencing homophobia when he's been closeted and lying himself. Also, if the lad is "of age" he legally hasn't done anything wrong, albeit morally questionable. - He must know that to have an injunction in the first place but I really don't get the justification for it being supported by the courts, unless its simply a case of money making the world go round!

Reactions: 10
This didn’t age well for PS:
PS “Well, I'll see you in three years."
MM "Wonder what we’ll both be doing then?”
PS "If I’m still getting away with it I'll be a happy man.”
Obviously he's talking about presenting the show but it would make a good meme or gif nonetheless :unsure:😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe the questions they’re asking Rishi Sunak, like we give a duck about what books he reads or his kids, 🙄 duck off, would they be letting Kerr off the hook like that. It’s as bad as when Scrote & Dolly we’re getting selfies with Boris.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.