Phillip Schofield #29 Phil has done a runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bleeping awful small checked pattern shirts he wears, like bleeping M&S 1986 range

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have I just read correctly in the mail that Dermot is 50 and Craig Doyle is 52? Why do they look about 20 years younger than PS, not 10? I’m shocked 🤣
They did a birthday surprise for Dermot at the end of the show yesterday... presenting him with a cake, flowers, balloons, and party poppers. I bet Phil was sat at home watching it crying into his G&T... he never got the chance to have a birthday or leaving party on there.

I can't post the link here but one of Phil's fans has started a petition on Change called "Get phillip schofield an NTA award" because he's a victim of a "which hunt" 🤭 Only 3 people have signed it so far...

• Haha
Reactions: 50
They did a birthday surprise for Dermot at the end of the show yesterday... presenting him with a cake, flowers, balloons, and party poppers. I bet Phil was sat at home watching it crying into his G&T... he never got the chance to have a birthday or leaving party on there.

I can't post the link here but one of Phil's fans has started a petition on Change called "Get phillip schofield an NTA award" because he's a victim of a "which hunt" 🤭 Only 3 people have signed it so far...
Oooo mmmm that Craig Doyle 🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So. Both brothers had the same tastes eh? What are the chances? I guess we know how they kept themselves/each other entertained when Mum wen’t out to do the shopping all those years ago. Old habits die hard. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16

The three people are probably his wife and daughters

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Facebook snooping and came across Holly’s husband’s old account. Nice touch of homophobia here. wonder what he made of “brave” Phil coming out?

ETA : and one of the likes on this post is from Steph Schofield!!!! 😳
This is disgusting.
There is a meme doing the rounds saying something along the lines of:
The British tabloids led us to believe that Jimmy Saville was a force for good and George Michael a pervert.
Given all that was revealed after George’s death, this post hasn’t aged well!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Not sure if this has been put up but it’s very in-depth and interesting about Philip scofield

If Holly had any sense she would not return to This Morning, the show is tainted now because of what the media know and much of the public, if it all comes out about him she'll be a deer in headlights 🦌 👀

Reactions: 14
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Been looking through Hollys Instagram following. As far as I can see she doesn’t follow Gok Wan. Interesting. Clearly he’s team Phil.

edit- Gok follows holly but she doesn’t follow him.

• Wow
No doubt the injunction will be renewed but with no job right now it’s a case of whether he can afford to fund it or risk it coming out.
I’m not entirely sure how much they cost.

ITV won’t be helping fund it anymore, that ship has sailed and Holly isn’t sweetness and light either apparently.
He wasn’t massively liked but pulled in the viewings so had clout
It'd be pointless renewing it now it's pretty much all over the net now anyway.🤭

Reactions: 6
Did Holly and her family meet Tim? I’ve read her schofe and their families went away on holiday but didn’t know I’d that was just his kids
Not sure, but it's crossed my mind too. If she didnt know about Tim until more recently and then found out Philth had and knowingly invited Tim on holidays with them all then Tims been hanging with Hollys kids, one of them has just hit his teenage years.

Other thoughts - When Philth called out the pedalo's with Cameron. He really fucked some people off then. Lord whatsisname sued ITV. Had any gossip about lads come out before Philth did his 3 seconds of research?

£730,000 p.a. for that, alone.

He's been on TV for FORTY years.

And a lot of adverts. And TV. And over in his homeland, New Zealand.

And the bbc.

Its a lot of money, over those decades
NZ isnt Philth's homeland, he was brought up in UK, down west country, Plymouth I think, worked on hospital radio, then was BBC tea boy before his fam moved to NZ, he got the pop show gig there Shazam (first interview with Ciff btw) but the fam returned pretty quick after Philth's Dad had a medical incident, Philth supposedly saved his live and they moved back to UK.

I don’t think there is any more to this H and P feud than her wanting to save her own skin. She was with everything she knew about him, but when it started being more known she wanted distance.

Reactions: 15

Prob his sock account !

Hello Philth we see you !! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.