Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allaboutthehashtag

Chatty Member
Bravo for the new thread title, I'm on wine 3 but I've got a chilli on the hob and I'm scared how many pages I'll come back to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49

House of Tea

VIP Member
Lisa Armstrong has liked Amanda Holden’s Instagram. Clearly since breaking up with her ex, she wasn’t feeling the love for PS.

And Charlie Condou, ex Corrie actor. Just said “Exactly”. He normallydrops big hints about how vile Anthony Cotton is.

Reactions: 48

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Can't stand how Holly is portrayed as some sort of Saint in all this. As said before, she only distanced from him when her own reputation was going down.

Let's not forget after queuegate she said 'we would never jump the queue '

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I was just thinking I wonder if Rylan would even work alongside Holly?

but just remembered she's off now for the next 2 weeks - I would fucking love it if it was Rylan and Ruth!!!!!!!!!!

but have a feeling it could be Rylan and Rochelle? (Can't stand her either)
I get the sense that Rochelle only got her spot on the sofa because of PS approving of her. Not because she is a consummate presenter but because she was not ever going to be pushy or a threat.

rockatansky

I actually just punched the air at the news. What have I become? Seriously though, so pleased he's gone! Hoping he gets his comeuppance soon and is dragged for what he's (allegedly) done.

• Heart
  • Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Loved the ending of Rylans Radio2 show, not necessarily saying I want him on TM. It's a cesspit now and he's better than that but he sounded very smug and was very giggly as he announced he'll be back on air in a few weeks as he takes time off for something else 👀

Reactions: 47

Doc

VIP Member
Imho they need to trash This Morning all together. It’s gone from being a solid, if predictable, workhorse magazine show to some kind of immature effort. Like I know an after-school-run, pre-lunch slot isn’t going to have the most deep tone but ffs. Maybe a sign of the times.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think he wanted Holly and Rochelle as his tv wives because they make him appear youthful. When he is on his own, or with his mum, he looks like the elderly skinny man he is.

• Haha

Cat87

VIP Member
Brillant news

and I’m loving the fact he never got the big goodbye/send off on the show

off you fuck

• Haha

Bobsmith

Unfortunately in his narcissistic controlling way I think he has played this well
He has spun it that he chose to leave
He can’t take the bullying anymore
He can’t take the pressure
He is broken
He had no other choice
Now to the public that don’t know any better holly is the bad one along with all the others that have said anything about him
He is the victim
He is the wronged party who we need to #bekind to while then not being #bekind to holly coz she is an evil witch who stole the sofa from him
In true narcissist form he has spun the narrative to him being the victim of bullying when actually he is the accused and created a distraction so people look at a complete different story and are distracted from A his brothers sentencing and B the grooming allegations.
disappointing how easily lead the British public can be really 😣

• Heart
  • Sick

Don’tStart

VIP Member
I bet Steph’s quaking in her boots knowing she can no longer use her ex-husband who she still treats as her husband as a cash cow.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
someone on a previous thread came up with this for a thread title Phillip Schofield TOODLE PIP! would be fab as a next thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

officially2020

Chatty Member
Alison’s true colours came out on A&D’s takeaway she acted terrible and it showed! She tried to back track we saw her diva behaviour! Another false one
Definitely! A&D’s takeaway is a good one for showing how these celebs act, she was a horror!
Yet the Rylan one was the complete opposite, what a lovely guy! Part of me really wants him to get the TM gig, but it’s such a tarnished show think they should just bin the whole thing, Hollyfilla included

Reactions: 45

Libbylulu

VIP Member
The biggest take away from all these comments about him grooming young boys is that he’s not written anything to say he’ll sue.

• Heart
Reactions: 44