Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neroli

VIP Member
He’s pissed me off with that last sentence in his speech. I’ll see you at the Soap Awards. Like a veiled threat that’s he’s still about. ITV can’t just let him go from This Morning and not everything else….he’s clearly cocky he’s not going anywhere else anytime soon. He must not be worried about stories coming out either tomorrow.
There will have been some serious legal "compromise" worked out between mega expensive lawyers from both parties.

I can't see him doing the Soap Awards. I expect a sudden admission to the Priory due to exhaustion/trauma and a plea for privacy and empathy at such a challenging time for Phil and his family.

• Sick
Reactions: 71

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
The wording of his statement- “I’ve agreed to step down”……..reads to me as though he was asked to resign. Looks like ITV were hanging on to see what sentence his brother got?

Reactions: 69

House of Tea

VIP Member
There will be a leaving party for Phil. He just won’t be at it. All the back room staff are probably cock a hoop. The production staff need to come down hard on any of their presenters who show diva behaviour going forward. It takes one person to spoil a workplace. He was allow to feel too powerful and should have been stopped from his highhandedness years ago. He probably wouldn’t be in this predicament if he had been. No toleration of a relationship with a very young employee, no pissing off your peers. If people liked him they would have rallied around him about his brother. Instead people can’t wait for the little dictator to be deposed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Yel

Chatty Member
What Eamonn said today:

• Haha
  • Heart

Chronically_knackered

I mean. I've already got his home address, mobile number, family information, including those who live in the US. I can't see how confirming the location of a pub is an offence, when all I'm gathering is information.
But why should he have his privacy invaded? What gives you, or anyone else, the right to invade someone’s privacy and ask them questions they don’t want to answer? If the rumours are true, this man is a victim. He could potentially be living with significant trauma. Hounding him certainly won’t help his mental health. Leave him alone! When he’s ready to talk, he will.

• Heart

CoffeeFiend

I mean. I've already got his home address, mobile number, family information, including those who live in the US. I can't see how confirming the location of a pub is an offence, when all I'm gathering is information.
It's my first time posting in this thread, but dang, that's creepy.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
People joke about narcissists but they are bloody dangerous and unpleasant people to know, and more often than not cause irreparable damage to those around them. They ruin lives and use others for their own gain with no concern whatsoever.

I think people need to be more aware of them and how to spot them. They’re not rare, they walk amongst us, most of them lead normal lives and have normal jobs. I can guarantee most people will have met at least one in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

MitziAdele

VIP Member
I hope Matthew is in a good place now and one day is able to escape from the horror of being associated with that old creep. His name being bandied about all over the place must be terrible for him. But in a roundabout way, he has helped bring down the piece of toilet spill

• Heart

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Just checked companies house
Philth and one his beard Wife’s companies
Fistral Production’s LTD
a new entry listed on the 17th May 2023
with a change of details for Mrs Stephanie Schofield as person with significant control!

• Wow

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
this is an old tweet its dated 10 Feb 2020
First of all, wtf does it matter if a convicted sex offender normalising kiddie fiddling said it 3 years ago?
Secondly it's in reference to the same lad.
Thirdly he's just replied to me & doubled down on it.

So now it's current.

1684652544916.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I couldn't resist making a pic once I heard the news 😀 x

Here he is leaving the jobcentre 😄...

Resizer_16846194410951.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
I think Holly has come off terribly after a week of pretending everything is normal on the show. Where are her morals? Clearly, there were serious issues in their relationship and she went through with the hugging, kissing and laughing? It says a lot about her insincerity.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Rhubarb10

Chatty Member
Waiting on waking up one morning to hearing PS has killed himself there's no way he can worm out of all this
Woah.. that is not cool. He is a bad bad man, the unmentionable what this monster has done in grooming, and enabling his brother to do the same, but to wish suicide....that is stone cold wrong imo.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62