Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veevee04

VIP Member
Do we think it's coming out in the Sunday papers tomorrow so he gets in there first like he did with the coming out storyline. Just really odd timing to announce his departure.

• Wow
Reactions: 62

veevee04

VIP Member
Wtf can everyone leave Matthew alone to his privacy? He's the victim here, If he wants to come forward he will , if he doesn't that's fine. We know PS behaved appallingly towards him the evidence is online and it doesn't take sherlock to work it out. Poor guy is probably so stressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Chronically_knackered

Just checked companies house
Philth and one his beard Wife’s companies
Fistral Production’s LTD
a new entry listed on the 17th May 2023
with a change of details for Mrs Stephanie Schofield as person with significant control!
That’s very interesting. If he’s potentially anticipating an investigation, his lawyers will have advised him to protect his assets by letting others take control of them. It’s a common tactic used by people who are expecting to go to prison or might face paying large amounts of compensation. It means they can still earn money and have access to their funds but without having direct access to it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

glasgow27

VIP Member
I’ve just had a horrible feeling that the new prime time slot he may be presenting is Big Brother. I bloody hope not - have the presenters already been announced?
AJ Odudu has BB. I'd reckon PS is too old to be considered for a show like BB.

Reactions: 59
All these stars liking posts or posting cryptic anti-PS posts. Why now? Is it to jump on the anti-PS bandwagon? Why not speak out sooner.

Somehow I am cynical. They feel safe to share these opnions now? Or do they want to score points with Jo Public.

They needed to speak out earlier, back when PS was openly grooming, whilst he was smugly cheating on his wife with fellas, and whilst he was throwing his weight around whilst the cameras stopped rolling.

So Amanda Holden slagging PS off today, why now?

Reactions: 59

Poptart

VIP Member
I notice Myleene Klass who was on the show last week has liked Amanda Holdens Instagram post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

JimBob0346

Seeing as how this all goes back to Matthew McGreevy. I've learned today that he quit his most recent job 6 days ago and has gone back to Manchester where he's from. A journalist I've been in contact with visited Matthew's last known address to be told "they don't know any Matthew".

I've got a feeling Matthew will be considering his options and whether to break his silence this year. Though I imagine he'll visit his sister in California if it all gets too much, he did summer of 2020 when it all first came out.

• Wow
  • Sad

kev1974

VIP Member
1684602201542.png

It would be a bloody brave West End Producer that would hire Philth Schofield these days! Good luck selling THOSE tickets!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

inyo

VIP Member
Just realised that when they said that nonsense about Hollyfilla presenting with "members of the This Morning family" that they'll be auditioning for the permanent Phil replacement. So I'd imagine there will be a week of Holly and Alison, followed by a week of Holly and Dermot, and then whoever else is in the running.
---
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Why do I not believe him?
Every time there's a scandal about bullying in showbiz people like this crawl out of the woodwork with this kind of comment. When will they learn that the so-called stars of the show aren't rude to producers and directors who have power? It's the ones at the bottom of the ladder like runners and researchers who get it

• Heart

mee43

VIP Member
I do think Holly should probably go, she was happy to sit next him on the sofa, why didn't she refuse to work get signed off? She has sons who have spent a lot of time in Phils company his brother probably has as well. It's vile yuck.
I find it quite odd, also, that she’s been labelled two faced this week, and today I saw the first negative headlines about her and how she is, basically two faced and will ditch friends if it’s in her own interest.
Yet her team thought it was a good idea to release a statement thanking PS and saying the sofa wouldn’t be the same without him?!
They’re basically confirming that she is indeed two faced.
And if PS can bring her down, I think he will.
They’re a couple of sharks, imo.

• Heart

msmith2006

VIP Member
lolssss Eamonn on fire talking about PS now on GB news

- mentioned that Phil said "I'm stepping down" and Eamonn said "no mate, you were sacked. you were given your P45" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

- basically said that the head woman at ITV wouldn't be allowing Eamonn and Ruth back to host

- Isabel questioned if there was something more sinister behind PS departure - Eamonn brushed over it a little but said that everyone knows what's really behind it

- Eamonn also saying lots of people in the industry in his phone heralding his departure

- Eamonn questioning why he's hosting the soap awards and asking who would want to receive an award from him anyway given nobody likes him

- questioning ITV's statement about mentioning how they will continue to support staff - Eamonn asks why and how? why support someone who has "stepped down"

- digs at Holly for her statement saying he'll be missed on the sofa as Eamonn points out she wanted him gone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

gimm3more

VIP Member
Moving to Channel 5? :unsure:
Pahahaha doing what? 😂😂😂
Bargain loving brits in the sun
Benefits Britain 2: electric boogaloo
Brits on benefits in the sun
Benefits Brits loving bargains in the sun
Etc etc

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
The speakmans, oooo do tell!! 👍
Well firstly they have absolutely no qualifications in Psychology or Psychiatry so the fact This Morning/ITV allow them to present themselves as this really does my head in. Their approach to MH in general is awful - on their self titled show that was on ITV in 2013 (I think?) they met a girl with severe issues, I think with emetophobia and Evila goes “you’re such a pretty girl I don’t understand what could possibly be wrong”
Hold secretive “workshops” where they promote “conquering anxiety” and said they’re open to people suffering with BPD, depression, anxiety and eating disorders. Again, they have no medical or psychology related qualifications. Their “miracle curing” of phobias is basically psychology 101 - “why are you scared of this, did it kill you, no, see you’re cured”
Nik falsely claimed his title as a doctor on Companies House - he is NOT
They’re also known to hang out with n0nces or at least they did in the past - Cyril Smith was very cosy with the two of them. They’re very close to Schofe.
Their daughter is a bit of a fame leech and makes extraordinary claims herself on social media. Probs wants to outdo her parents “fame”. Her Instagram bio says she’s a “Psychologist and Neuroscientist at Oxford university” - she has a Bachelor of ARTS degree in psychology from there. She does not work at the university. She is not a qualified psychologist and certainly NOT a neuroscientist. She basically has a glorified “take your kid to work day” life as she just follows them around and does some social media stuff for them. I’m sure she’s described schofe as a “good friend”
They’ve been in trouble with the ASA for various things - latest being their claims on those workshops as I mentioned before.
basically two charlatans, with a crazy daughter who clearly has deep psychological issues when it comes to lying. And very close to the dodgy goings on at ITV including with Schofe
---
I think he's been careful on Snapchat etc and hasn't sent pics, he wouldn't be that stupid. I suppose I'm normal circs you'd have plenty of people willing to sell stories, the fact nobody has would indicate something quite dark has occurred. Possible abuse/grooming/gay relationships surrounded in shame and secrecy.
Nah anyone on Snapchat at that age is a n I’m sorry 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart