Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
"Schofield spent two hours in the vehicle with his 85-year-old mother in a car park in Cornwall on the day his fate was published by the channel.

He was pictured vaping and staring out at the sea as his body language appeared dejected"

Philths poor mother sat in car in carpark listening to him rant for 2 hours on the fone on her supposed wee outing. Loves his mother eh the selfish fecker! All about getting sympathy arghh

• Sad
Reactions: 55
How about a TM with new presenters, brand new ones who have studied journalism and worked their way up the ranks by grafting?

Not just ex reality show characters, or those harboring alliances etc.

Could be refreshing for viewers. The show format isn’t rocket science.

• Heart

Mediamyster

I believe GB News have proven themselves to be a valuable channel to the UK media landscape, especially over the last year. What other channel would so openly hint and discuss and expose Philip like they have? Eamonn is very happy at the channel. Did himself career wonders with that move!

• Haha
  • Wow

Invisiblewriter

Chatty Member
I cannot express how happy I am - I came to these threads when he was 'brave and gay' and in the last few months lost faith it will ever happen but this days has come and it should be a message to all those that live a double life we will find out and will hound you till the truth is revealed #justiceforabusesurvivors

Reactions: 53

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
I mean. I've already got his home address, mobile number, family information, including those who live in the US. I can't see how confirming the location of a pub is an offence, when all I'm gathering is information.
I call bullshit.
You have all of this private information but you can't find the name of a fucking pub?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hold my beans

VIP Member
All these stars liking posts or posting cryptic anti-PS posts. Why now? Is it to jump on the anti-PS bandwagon? Why not speak out sooner.

Somehow I am cynical. They feel safe to share these opnions now? Or do they want to score points with Jo Public.

They needed to speak out earlier, back when PS was openly grooming, whilst he was smugly cheating on his wife with fellas, and whilst he was throwing his weight around whilst the cameras stopped rolling.

So Amanda Holden slagging PS off today, why now?
Amanda made her feelings clear about him a long time ago

Not at all a fan of Holly, I find her fake and annoying, but can't help wondering if she's been thrown under the bus with the feud narrative being given as his reason for leaving... they've set her up for a witch hunt here, I can't imagine she's overjoyed with this

Reactions: 52

Loveitme

VIP Member
Am i the only one who cant stand dermot and alison as presenters? D has about as much charisma as a plank of wood and Alison is about as professional as said plank of wood .Theyre just not for me !
If we have to have any of the names mentioned previously in this thread as presenters back I would like to see E&R back full time with segments from Rylan.I do think he is good at what he does . For the love of god I hope Holly goes !

Reactions: 52

hiesenberg

I do hope Phil never got his cock out on those late night Snapchat sessions, we do not deserve to have leaked screenshots of that subjected upon us 🤮
If I see a pic of his wrinkly shrivelled dick then I'm sorry but I'm leaving tattle 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
His announcement was so smug, you could hear it in his voice. At least Holly (probably through gritted teeth!) thanked him or acknowledged him. His announcement was all me, me, me!
I wonder if they’ll have a revolving door of presenters alongside Holly like The One Show.
Although Rylan has just signed off his radio show for a while in a bit of secrecy. I would love him to front TM.

glasgow27

VIP Member
I'd have taken a big farewell show, provided that Kim Woodburn, Lady C, Rylan, Amanda Holden, Fern Britton, Dr. Ranj, Eamonn, Ruth etc all got to be guests.

• Haha
  • Heart

Deb788

VIP Member
I'm convinced Katie Hopkins is on here everything she says is a carbon copy of what been said here!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Beavana

VIP Member
DELIGHTED! Fingers crossed it all comes out now and it’s start of his downfall.

Hopefully Holly W will be gone too. hate that she thinks she brilliant now with all the media bullshit she’s been getting out lately despite her definitely fully aware of everything going on

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think he agreed to go earlier than Thursday. Holly and him were so stiff together on Monday. But on Weds they were hugging it out. He had agreed to leave on Tuesday I think. The hugging was Holly being relieved on Weds was he agreed to go. He knew on Thursday he wasn’t returning.

He looks like he has aged 15 years in those Sun photos.

I feel sorry for his mum. One son in prison and the other in the spotlight for a very negative reason. She is a mother, they are her sons. I don’t have kids but I think it must be hard for her. Her kids are not the lovely boys she thinks. He has gone down there to support her, her youngest will not be released in her lifetime I think. My sympathy is with the victims but she is damaged in the fallout too.

msmith2006

VIP Member
I was just thinking I wonder if Rylan would even work alongside Holly?

but just remembered she's off now for the next 2 weeks - I would fucking love it if it was Rylan and Ruth!!!!!!!!!!

but have a feeling it could be Rylan and Rochelle? (Can't stand her either)

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Mediamyster

I find it funny how GB News is constantly mocked at and laughed at… yet this is a thread about Phillip and GB News are the only visual media that have kept the story constantly running throughout the last fortnight? I mean… they should be thanked for playing a role in him going… 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 49