Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Despite what you may think of her Amanda Holden deserves some respect, she was the first to say it, and she took a big risk calling him out.

• Heart
Reactions: 121

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Rylan just ended his radio show and whispered I’ll be back in few weeks, now here’s the news…. followed by him giggling 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Spanor511

VIP Member
He’s pissed me off with that last sentence in his speech. I’ll see you at the Soap Awards. Like a veiled threat that’s he’s still about. ITV can’t just let him go from This Morning and not everything else….he’s clearly cocky he’s not going anywhere else anytime soon. He must not be worried about stories coming out either tomorrow.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 97

veevee04

VIP Member
I do think Holly should probably go, she was happy to sit next him on the sofa, why didn't she refuse to work get signed off? She has sons who have spent a lot of time in Phils company his brother probably has as well. It's vile yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

cheebs

I’m genuinely shocked he’s gone. I thought you’d have to prise him off that sofa like an Extinction Rebellion protestor on a motorway.

• Haha
Reactions: 91

veevee04

VIP Member
I was just thinking I wonder if Rylan would even work alongside Holly?

but just remembered she's off now for the next 2 weeks - I would fucking love it if it was Rylan and Ruth!!!!!!!!!!

but have a feeling it could be Rylan and Rochelle? (Can't stand her either)
I love Rylan he's not got a bad bone in his body, a very geniune person.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

MissBabs

I would be very, very surprised if this 'primetime show' ever sees the light of the day or that Phil will be presenting the Soap Awards next month. And I don't think any West End producer or Channel 5 exec would sign him up. I believe this is the last we've seen of him on primetime TV.

Reactions: 75

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
We all saw this coming except Phil. He didn’t present This Morning on Thursday like it was his last show , cocky git clearly thought he’d been back on Monday morning .

I’d love to see the WhatsApp group messages between Eamon, Ruth , Rylan and Fern and anyone else who has been silenced for too long .

• Haha
Reactions: 73

lamaitresse

VIP Member
This feels like my Tattle life (no pun intended) has now come full circle. The reason I found Tattle was because I sensed there was more to Phil's outing and ploy for public sympathy - it all seemed very "gun to the head" and too spontaneous to not be suspicious. Digital Spy had / has been sanitised to the moon and back, so I found this forum instead.

Glad to see the back of the odious, pompous hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72