Phillip Schofield #28 Any Teen Will Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking I wonder if Rylan would even work alongside Holly?

but just remembered she's off now for the next 2 weeks - I would bleeping love it if it was Rylan and Ruth!!!!!!!!!!

but have a feeling it could be Rylan and Rochelle? (Can't stand her either)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Why do they keep pushing the "feud" story, if there was one then surely Dolly would've just kept quiet instead of commenting today?

Anyway, Hi. 🙃

Reactions: 8
Lisa Armstrong has liked Amanda Holden’s Instagram. Clearly since breaking up with her ex, she wasn’t feeling the love for PS.

And Charlie Condou, ex Corrie actor. Just said “Exactly”. He normallydrops big hints about how vile Anthony Cotton is.

Reactions: 48

but just remembered she's off now for the next 2 weeks - I would bleeping love it if it was Rylan and Ruth!!!!!!!!!!

I love Rylan he's not got a bad bone in his body, a very geniune person.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
I love Rylan he's not got a bad bone in his body, a very geniune person.
I do too!! I just mean would Rylan actually agree to work with Holly? I'm assuming since he fell out with PS that also meant he didn't have the best relationship with HW either? would it not be totes awkward or would they be ok now that they both hate him?

Reactions: 21

I get the sense that Rochelle only got her spot on the sofa because of PS approving of her. Not because she is a consummate presenter but because she was not ever going to be pushy or a threat.

Reactions: 48
Just realised that when they said that nonsense about Hollyfilla presenting with "members of the This Morning family" that they'll be auditioning for the permanent Phil replacement. So I'd imagine there will be a week of Holly and Alison, followed by a week of Holly and Dermot, and then whoever else is in the running.
---
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Why do I not believe him?
Every time there's a scandal about bullying in showbiz people like this crawl out of the woodwork with this kind of comment. When will they learn that the so-called stars of the show aren't rude to producers and directors who have power? It's the ones at the bottom of the ladder like runners and researchers who get it

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I would be very, very surprised if this 'primetime show' ever sees the light of the day or that Phil will be presenting the Soap Awards next month. And I don't think any West End producer or Channel 5 exec would sign him up. I believe this is the last we've seen of him on primetime TV.
You can just imagine ITV "Yeah sure Phil, whatever you want, now please just duck off!" They didn't say *when* the primetime show would be 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These are the entertainers YMU represent. Not the muscians etc but the presenters. They have so many of their people on ITV and across the tv. I am surprised that Rylan is represented by them. As PS is a shareholder he is adding to the Schofield coffers.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Brillant news

and I’m loving the fact he never got the big goodbye/send off on the show

off you duck

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I'd have taken a big farewell show, provided that Kim Woodburn, Lady C, Rylan, Amanda Holden, Fern Britton, Dr. Ranj, Eamonn, Ruth etc all got to be guests.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.