Phillip Schofield #28 Any Teen Will Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rylan just ended his radio show and whispered I’ll be back in few weeks, now here’s the news…. followed by him giggling 😂
What's the tea on Rylan and Philth? I know about his other feuds/vendettas but haven't caught up with this one.
🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾
Happy days otherwise! If he wasn't forced out the door he's definitely been given a firm shove. I wonder if TM will do like The Morning Show on apple tv and address this whole situation, presumably once everything's all emerged in the media. The only way for TM to move past it is to totally disown Philth.

Reactions: 12
Glad he’s seen sense and gone if not pushed but HW should have gone too…comes out smelling of 🌹 as ever! She’ll no doubt go about the route ‘girl power’ she’s shafted him, he’ll be livid! I don’t expect this is the end of this story! Dog eats dog

Reactions: 13
another vote for Ruth & Rylan ITV…

Hope MM is ok wherever he is, and that he gets the chance to speak about things should he wish too

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As if I last looked at the thread ten minutes before he quit and then had 4 hours to catch up on 😂😂 this is fantastic I hope you are all feeling as satisfied as me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Today is a good day for tattle but the day will be even better when the slimy shiny faced prick disappears off telly for good

Reactions: 25
Phillip Schofield has had a glittering career, how dare you all. Oh wait, a Gary Glittering career. Sorry. (nicked that from Twitter).

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hehe tho. Imagine the crisis talk meeting at ITV. PS was ordered to leave and he negotiated that he would announce that he quit.

As if he quit! He was kicked out.

HW can be his secret friend now.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.